Meet attractive hunk Joe

Brian2012

Forum Veteran
Meet attractive hunk Joe

What would you do with him? How would you end his life? How would you dispose of his body?

Cocky, young and arrogant
tumblr_ozsh54oqfa1wrijh4o2_1280.png

tumblr_ozsh0ir42r1wrijh4o2_1280.png

When he spots you eyeing him up and knows what you're impressed with
tumblr_ozsh54oqfa1wrijh4o4_1280.png

Boy does Joe like showing off
tumblr_ozsh0ir42r1wrijh4o1_500.png

Preparing to head out and turn some heads
tumblr_ozsh54oqfa1wrijh4o6_1280.png

Perfection, great definition and lighting. I'd love to tuck into him
tumblr_ozsh0ir42r1wrijh4o5_1280.png

Now Joe is all yours
tumblr_ozsh54oqfa1wrijh4o3_1280.png

tumblr_ozsh0ir42r1wrijh4o7_1280.png

Great body on this dude...another dude to add to my collection of drunk, passed out dudes :)

get him arrested for capital murder of course with me as his executioner once his death sentence is to be carried out. his body disposed of like all the convicts that die at the prison are disposed of.

I would get him to have a drink with me in my apartment. I would get him to have a drinking competition and I would put some sleeping pills in his drinks. I would wait for him to pass out. I would strip him down to his boxers and then I would play with his limp body for a while. I would kiss his mouth and bite his tongue and his lips. I would grab his cock inside of his boxers and play with it too for a while. Then I would drown him face-down in the bathtub, boxers still on. I would watch as his body desperately tries to get him to wake up and breathe, and I would gently hold his head down until the spasms end. I would wait for his body to completely stop moving. I would turn him around and check the bulge on his boxers, and I would take them off. I would gently suck his cock and bite it, carefully enough not to leave a bitemark. I would play with his limp body all night. I would kiss his mouth and bite his tongue softly again. I would open his eyes and lick that soft blue color. I would get him in the bathtub again, to wash him and remove any trace of evidence, I would play with his cock while I clean him. Then, I would wrap him up in bed covers and i would get him in the back seat of my car. I would go to the bay to which he always went on his boat and check there's nobody there. I would gently get him out of my car, unwrap him, kiss him one last time on the forehead, and throw his body to the seas.

Back