How Trump walked into Putin’s web

Thanks for posting this some insane shit about both Trump and Putin...if true.

I'm sorry but this article falls into the category of "We knew it all along". This is information that MI6 SHOULD have handed the white house during his candidacy. If MI6 had access to this information, then, if anything, it shows that GB as our strongest ally didn't care or at worst, supported Trump's rise to the White House knowing what he was. I'm not certain if the purpose of this article is to paint a better picture of Trump or to give the UK a black eye as the US's ally. It's too late now and the man is in office.

On the bright side, assuming he's not impeached first, anyone opposing him in the next election will only need to point out how much he's lied to the American people to triumph.

I still like Trump. I don't think he is causing any more harm to the U.S. than have any of our past presidents. The former occupants of the White House may have been better at coverup and deception, but they were all just as devious and unworthy as is being claimed now of Trump. All politicians are lying crooks. It's always been that way and always will be.

I don’t like Trump. I dislike his inability to accept what he says and his concept of false news, I.e. anything which doesn't worship him. I dislike his inability to engage in debate as an alternative to tweeting. Whilst I am glad he isn’t coming to Britain I should prefer that he acknowledged it was because he was unable to accept peaceful demonstrations against him by Londoners rather than claim it was because he was against the relocation of the embassy to Bermondsey.
I wish Trump was more truthful. I accept that the American economy has boomed over the last twelve months although I fear the inevitable crash. I note that he is supposedly the most unpopular president after a year in office. I don’t think he is personally racist but he doesn’t stand against them. I think his daughter Ivanka and son in law Jared might be far preferable to him as candidates in 2020 although I doubt that as relative liberals the Republican Party would allow them to stand.
And I worry about the sort of world we might live in after a further three years of him.
Over here I doubt that he could have survived as prime minister without his party kicking him out. I hope that you can find a way of exercising amendment 25 although the thought of Pence as world leader with his homophobic attitudes also scares me.
God help America!

If we are living in the world at all after another three years of 'my button is bigger than yours'. Personally I'd go for Barron - he's a lot less childish.

I think this conversation about Russia is pointless. Most Americans who are concerned about their income, healthcare and their kids' education couldn't care less about whether Russia had something to do with Trump winning. The only people who are particularly interested in Russia are limousine liberals who live in New York and Washington who cannot understand why people didn't like an establishment candidate like Hillary Clinton. Democrats are absolutely horrible when it comes to crafting a message that addresses people's actual concerns.

I guess I'm a "limousine liberal".:cool:
I think this conversation about Russia is pointless. Most Americans who are concerned about their income, healthcare and their kids' education couldn't care less about whether Russia had something to do with Trump winning. The only people who are particularly interested in Russia are limousine liberals who live in New York and Washington who cannot understand why people didn't like an establishment candidate like Hillary Clinton. Democrats are absolutely horrible when it comes to crafting a message that addresses people's actual concerns.

This influence on Trump from russian forces is worthless anyway. At least I don't see any pro-russian actions of us president.

President Trump is too busy defending himself from attacks by his own countrymen to pay attention to anything Russia might be saying. It's shameful how rudely he's being treated.

Back