Good- looking Franco, 26, dead after drowning

Funeral home did a great job, although a bit overdone on the lip gloss. Too bad he is behind glass.

I still cannot comprehend how, braving all sorts of Darwinian hurdles, someone can reach the age of 21 AND he knows he has never learned how to swim AND he still goes to swim....

Franco was model handsome! He may have fallen into the water, rather than intentionally going in to swim. I don't care for the makeup the funeral home put on him. It seems, to me, feminizing, and he looked to have been a red-blooded, manly fellow in life. The shirt they put on him could also have been improved upon. It is as dead as Franco...starched to death.

I was stand corrected....franco hernandez was 26.... he fell off water because of a strong wave...and he hit his head on the stone. He was a host, dancer, started being popular this february 2017

I was stand corrected....franco hernandez was 26.... he fell off water because of a strong wave...and he hit his head on the stone. He was a host, dancer, started being popular this february 2017

Now tell me, are you from where i am. Or you just did your research about this deceased dude? Truly such a waste

His full name is Franco Miguel Hernandez Lumanlan. He was a member of #Hashtag. On the day of his death, he was with his girlfriend and other friends in Davao Oriental. When they went on a boat, they refused to wear the life jacket. But when the boat was capsized due to strong waves, they were fighting for their lives. Of all who were rescued, only Franco did not make it.

This is the last video of Franco before he died:
Lessons learned: ALWAYS WEAR THE LIFE JACKET EVEN IF YOU ARE A PROFESSIONAL SWIMMER. It can save your life. My cousin's boyfriend died because of this almost a decade ago. He was also hit on his head that resulted in his death secondary to drowning according to his autopsy report.

Last edited:
Back