Choke me to death on dick

drewlink99

Forum Newcomer
I want to choke to death on a huge dick no mercy gagging while I struggle to get free, maybe be tied down with a spidergag in so I cant bite. more than one guy would e hot

Nothing easier then no need a spidergag: my tool so deep into your throat, my fingers firmly keep your jaw open don't worry. I will look at you to death. Then dead I will piss off into your throat :muahha:

So I have a friend that wants to die this way after he kills me anyone interested in helping us out

This is an incredible fantasy I've had as well. I respond to an online ad for a very secretive after hours sex club. I am told to meet at a parking lot in the center of town. A black SUV meets me there with several individuals with masks pulling me into the vehicle. I am immediately put to sleep with what I believe to be chloroform in a rag held over my mouth and nose. I awake and find myself being tied down to a table with many straps. I ask the masked individuals what is happening. I look around the room and notice what appears to be several rows of what appear to be seats from a theater, going all around the table, with each row behind the other at a higher vantage point for unobstructed viewing. Just at that moment, fifty to sixty masked people enter the room and sit quietly down. One of the men placing me in straps explained that I was being tied to an execution table. I violently pull at my restraints. "You have straps at your ankles, thighs, stomach, chest and arms. You are 100% immobilized. It's quite a feeling of helplessness isn't it? It's actually done so well like this for the audience's pleasure. Them watching you go through this experience in a totally helpless manner will drive them to shoot
massive loads, trust me." The only thing you can move right now is your head, which is extending out over the edge of the table on this head rest. The executioner will determine what angle he needs to tilt your head off of the table and into that headrest. After he does that, he'll affix the last strap to your forehead and It will give him the best unobstructed easy access to your mouth and throat." The men finish and take their own seats. Lights dim in the room. Except for that which illuminates me and the table.
A door opens, then shuts, and after what seems to be life time, a tall masked man appears in the light. I can hear several people saying "Oh my god", and "Look at the size of that thing." The executioner comes around the table and stands right behind my head, and looking down at me. He stares at me, and orders me to open my mouth. I refuse, and one of the men who tied me comes back and holds a rag over my mouth and nose. When I awake, I realize I can't move my head, and my mouth is painfully extended open with some sort of device. The executioner stands behind me again looking down at me, with one of the guys assisting again, this time stroking the executioner's cock . He steps forward a bit, and his cock comes into my view. Panic sets into my mind, as I try in vain to break free of the straps. His cock is probably ten to twelve inches easy. The man jerking him concentrated on the head of the executioner's cock. His massive cock head responded when he flexed his pelvic muscle. It engorged to almost the size of a tennis ball. Guys in the audience begin to jerk themselves. He stands a little to the side of my head, where I now see the full view of it. His massive shaft significantly curves upwards, and meets his spectacular mushroom head. The edges of his head flare out and become wider than his shaft by almost an inch. I am going to drown you with massive amounts of cum, and suffocate you with my curved cock and giant head. Look at my balls. You are going to see how much cum I can blast from these two grapefruit-sized cum pumps. He stands back over me, lubing his cock with oil. I try in vain with my tongue to fight his head from getting in, but he easily pushed it through to the back of my throat. I started gagging while he easily repositions himself to let the curve of his shaft naturally find its way down into my neck. He stops only when his pubic bone rests on my lower jaw. He pauses, and begins flexing his muscle again to make his head as large as he can. He tells the audience that he has expanded his mushroom head so big that he couldn't pull it out right now even if he wanted to. Only blasting a load will allow his head to subside. Every muscle in my mouth, throat, and neck was rhythmically trying to get his cock out to breathe. He didn't need to thrust very hard to get the maximum sensation going, as my efforts were almost doing all he needed. Guys were instantly blowing loads from their viewing seats. Looking at the executioner from the seats directly behind him. The viewers could see he giant balls begin to tighten, and they knew he was getting close. My body was getting tired fighting so much. Two minutes into the impaling, the executioner forced his cock with all his might, as deep as it would go. The viewers from behind could see the executioner's ass hole starting to flex repeatedly, and could see his huge bulging urethra begin to rhythmically pump cum. Rope after massive rope blasted into my lungs. Due to the incredible size of his balls and other parts, the executioner had perfected his death tool to sometimes send between 150 to 200 incredible ropes. How incredible that must feel to blast for that long. The audience was stunned to see my body go still in unconsciousness, yet the executioner was still shooting cum forcefully. He continued to shoot another 50 to 60 blasts after I went unconscious. Usually, if the victim can hold out long enough to remain conscious when he is done shooting, too much cum has gone into the lungs to survive anyway. When the executioner stopped shooting, he laid on top of me, and left his cock buried all the way, and his balls covering my nose for another 10 minutes to ensure brain death.

Back