shouldn't there be a separate thread for just stories?

zidanes

Forum Regular
Currently, manipulated pictures, drawings and stories are shoved in a single board in this website and it's a pain to find a story especially since most of them don't have something like [Story] before the title. So shouldn't it be created one for those who just want to read or at least force people to create a tag for stories?

Hello,

If threads are properly tagged you can find all the stories posted on the site with a single click. However most people don't bother to tag their threads. We will consider your suggestion for automatic thread tagging.

I would add my support to zidanes’ suggestion. Maybe it could even be extended to separate real deaths so that those of us with a squeamish nature would be able to avoid such posts or is that likely to be seen as discrimination against genuine necrophiles of which I’m not one

Lindier, for once I disagree with you - our forum classification already separates real deaths from the rest, bar the occasional mis-posting.

Open 'Art Literature and Photoshop', click 'Post Thread', key or paste in title, paste the story into the content box. Or key it in, but it's generally easier to write it in Word or whatever first.
Good luck, and we'll enjoy reading it.

Back