Welcome back everyone!

Meatpie

OWNER/ADMIN
Staff member
Administrator
Hi everyone,

Last couple of days have been very tough for our community as almost all members experienced white pages and error messages.

There is incredible amount of hate and censorship for websites like ours on the internet and various people have been trying to erase us from the internet from the day we went online.

Thanks to financial support from members CDG is now an impenetrable fortress we have powerful new security against DDoS attacks and brute force attacks.

Our elite members are true soldiers keeping guard and protecting the community from harm. Thanks to everyone who sent a donation. Everyone can make a difference by supporting us with a small donation.

We are not in legal trouble as we haven't done anything illegal we never supported ISIS or spread hate against anyone.

Member accounts are secure and uncompromised.

There are organized groups from membrs of other communities both from DocumentingReality and GoreGrish who regularly come here to pull stuff and post on their shit sites.

If you notice suspicious activity from users here please inform a moderator or admins.

We don't censor comments or edit posts however it's always best to watch what you post on the internet as it's increasingly hard to stay anonymous on the internet these days.

We respect all our members but keep in mind we won't delete posts on requests.

Have fun!

CDG TEAM

Screenshot from GoreGrish

qLLPSiN.png

Glad to see everything got worked out. I was confused by the post on Twitter. Thank you for the work you do to keep this site up and running.

aaa jeez! I was so worried because I just upgraded to elite 2 days before it went down!! So glad this site is back, love ya meatpie, the tweet really scared me!

Thanks guys for the support and for the patience. If you can afford a small donation for the community it will help us stay strong. Send me a message if you wish to help out.

So the report of Cdg’s death was somewhat premature. Which is really good news.
I look forward to more stories, fantasies and great debates and to continuing many good friendships in the future
Thanks Meatpie for all you have done

Lindier

Every one of you has a part to play in the survival of the site big or small.

I received phone calls, emails, twitter and facebook messages and what not. It was true that rumour spread quickly and for a couple of days it looked like we were going to be erased.

Financial support from members brought us back online. Server speed is also greatly improved. So all in all it may turn out this was a positive development in the history of the site we'll see.

Glad everything is OK. This is a great site and a treasure to everyone who participates.

Thank You.

If we stick together and no one will be able to crush us. :punch:

There are still a few bugs we need to fix around the site.

If you notice any glitches or something doesn't work normally for you please send me a message.

If we stick together and no one will be able to crush us. :punch:

There are still a few bugs we need to fix around the site.

If you notice any glitches or something doesn't work normally for you please send me a message.

OK Boss! :great:

glad to know CDG is alive and well. I have not been able login that often due to being so busy these days.

Wow I'm so happy! Just came back and thought all these would be gone and it'd be really terrible :(
But I'm glad everything worked out <3

Back