Cutedeadguys Shutting Down?

Sadly this is true, you will receive more details via email soon. Our enemies have been trying to kill us for years and they finally succeeded filing a complaint against CDG as a terrorist website supporting ISIS.

We are shutting down in the next 48 hours.

I had so many happy moments with all of you on this crazy website.

Saddest day of my life CDG is dying and there is nothing I can do.

Wow, I am very, very sorry. I am very sorry the community is shutting down but I am also very sorry for you Meatpie because I know how much this place means to you.

I had read some things about the website being in trouble because of some stuff posted regarding ISIS but I had not realized this was so serious.

Whatever happens, I want you to know Meatpie that this place has made me very happy. I was able to learn a lot about necro here and I got to experience my necro side with 4 members in the past few years and I was actually in the process of meeting a new member next week. I am very saddened that this community has come to an end.

Thank you so much Meatpie for creating this place. It brought me a lot of joy in the past 6 years.

Thank you for your kind words I am humbled that I have affected your life in a positive way.

This is a big personal blow to me true as I have dedicated a lot of time and effort into building this community and I have too made great friends here which I later met in life outside the internet.

We can still spend a few more hours together before white page death. Nothing I can do CDG is truly dying this time.

this is bullshit, how the hell do we support terrorists? we're necrophiles and most of you guys are gay necrophiles, if Islamic terrorists knew about us especially the gay members they would kill us not support us. Fuck terrorists and fuck the idiots who shut us down. Hopefully sometime in the future the almighty meatpie comes back with a new site bigger and better, if you do Meat, you've got my support.

Thank popgoesthehead, much appreciated.

We have been attacked many times even when CDG was a baby with a few hundred members. This is by far the worst attack they've been trying to take us down for months.

Is there anyway to continue CDG elsewhere? Sites appear and disappear all the time.

Our current server has been optimized for maximum performance and fast response moving house involves risk of data corruption.

this is bullshit, how the hell do we support terrorists? we're necrophiles and most of you guys are gay necrophiles, if Islamic terrorists knew about us especially the gay members they would kill us not support us. Fuck terrorists and fuck the idiots who shut us down. Hopefully sometime in the future the almighty meatpie comes back with a new site bigger and better, if you do Meat, you've got my support.

This has nothing to do with terrorism. This is a bogus complaint by people who are horrified by the notion that there are human beings who are into necro.

Meatpie, do you know who these attackers are? I am not asking for names, just a general idea of who they are and where they are from.

OMG Meatpie, I send my very best thoughts/love--you've always been there for me/us and I truly appreciate all you've done for each one of us! CDG has been such an important window to the real world & allowing us to do stuff in the art/literature section has been so gratifying! I will always remember you--big bear hugs and many kisses!

wait so were still in the fight? this isn't a guaranteed final shutdown? The way meatpie was talking we were gonna be done like Liveleak

We should stick together and never let other people tell us what to do with our lives.

I've been super friendly to everybody and never promoted hate on this site.

Hope the community survives.

This site has been :winner::winner::winner::winner::winner: . Hope to hear how the community can be revitalized. Meatpie, you have the wit and drive to do this.

Phooey on ISIS!

Just heard about this. I hope there is a way of avoiding the closure. I know that Isis stills have been posted but the comments always seemed to be against them.
I must also thank you for the hours of pleasure I have had from the site. Although reality has not been my scene I have always enjoyed the fantasy and the debates and shall miss it badly. And thanks to the guys I have crossed swords with over the last few years. Guys it has been fun.
To everyone my best wishes, to Meatpie my grateful thanks.
God bless you all

WTF WTF WFT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! "CDG as a terrorist website supporting ISIS" MOTHERFUCKERS!!! They bombed us, killed us because we fought the terrorists in Yougoslavia that they financed and supported now they dare to say that about us in CDB!! FUCKING BULLSHIT!!!!

Thanks guys. I am surprised so many of you managed to login tonight given the fact we no longer have a front page.

Back