I love socks of dead guys

Censored but big feet insanely dirty socks, just crazy.

so smelly, so stinky so rank, the scent of a man!
and the dead sole inside , what a treat, the taste and smell of dead male feet!
so hot , so cold, SO FUCKING D E A D!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I need to fuck them and eat them raw, such a horny treat and delicacy all
wrapped up in one!
how lucky are we who have smelled and taste the scent of thee!!!

so smelly, so stinky so rank, the scent of a man!
and the dead sole inside , what a treat, the taste and smell of dead male feet!
so hot , so cold, SO FUCKING D E A D!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I need to fuck them and eat them raw, such a horny treat and delicacy all
wrapped up in one!
how lucky are we who have smelled and taste the scent of thee!!!

:yummy2::yummy2::yummy2::yummy2::yummy2::yummy2::yummy2:

Oh, the odor of Man! There is no odor that emanates from a man, interior or exterior, that does not send me off! The more stinking or malodorous the smell or taste, the harder my dick and the more frenzied my passion. Nothing of man can smell or taste bad. Man is all good!

One of the hottest moments at our morgue is when we receive a fresh dead guy and we have to pull him from the fridge in the morning and take the socks off his cold yellow feet before cutting him up during autopsy.

Meatpie. Ever since you opened this thread, I have been wondering: Have you ever sucked on the socks after removing them from a dead guy? Or any of his clothes?

Looking at all these pics, I've often dreamed of sniffing and sucking on their stinking socks and skivies. Draping their shorts over my head and inhaling the smell of their death.

Meatpie. Ever since you opened this thread, I have been wondering: Have you ever sucked on the socks after removing them from a dead guy? Or any of his clothes?

Looking at all these pics, I've often dreamed of sniffing and sucking on their stinking socks and skivies. Draping their shorts over my head and inhaling the smell of their death.

I completely agree caleb!

:yummy2::yummy2::yummy2::yummy2::yummy2::yummy2::yummy2:

Oh, the odor of Man! There is no odor that emanates from a man, interior or exterior, that does not send me off! The more stinking or malodorous the smell or taste, the harder my dick and the more frenzied my passion. Nothing of man can smell or taste bad. Man is all good!

I also agree with this too caleb……………..

Back