Fit 25 yo Jefferson Xavier do Nascimento Executado

phyzzique

Forum Elite
Established Member
Glad they had the sense to take off Jeff's clothes:happy banana:

Jeff, I don't like your underpants, but I do like your middle initial...X!

Jeff, I don't like your underpants, but I do like your middle initial...X!

Calvin Klein must be the world's most ubiquitous underpants, I wonder how many millions of guys have died in them. Except in Cambodia, where it looks like Klasor are the undies to die for, in mean in.

I wish Klasor would establish more of a presence everywhere. I am so SICK of Calvin Klein the brand, as well as Calvin Klein the man. He is such a disgusting old fairy. Guys (straight ones at least) should be as embarrassed by wearing CK underwear as they are by wearing A&F, both of which are too too gay.

Alex my friend, you have committed heresy - such an extreme heresy that I fear for your life. Pray that the Calvinheads of the world (for they are many) do not beat a path to your door and strangle you with their CKs!

The only time I don't mind seeing a pair of CK underwear is when they are worn by Nick Jonas, and even HE should be ashamed of himself for packing his obscenely large genitals into those swishy briefs. Nick would look just as sexy in a manly pair of Fruit of the Loom...or even Kmart brand.

Jeff was hot in life and is in death. Nice little lean body and perfect feet. Thank goodness someone has the wherewithal to strip him and take photos.

Back