Anyone into Emasculation ?

I wrote a few stories about hit man who was paid to hunt down bikers who double crossed their club. He would take their scrotum and have it preserved and use it to keep his stash in.

How about the penis guillotine? Anyone else find this to be hottest way to decock a guy?

Well at least that's quickest way to do it. the man doesn't even realize it before his member hit's the floor. or just dudden lost of feeling if getting sucked at the same time.

How about the penis guillotine? Anyone else find this to be hottest way to decock a guy?

If I'm going to decock a dude, I have no desire to make it quick and easy. I want the dude to be screaming, as his cock is SLOWLY cut/torn off.

I'd start by grabbing his cock and pulling on it as hard as I could. Then I'd take a steak knife and slowly start cutting at the base of his shaft. Eventually his cock would simply tear off, as I continued to cut and pull.

Then I'd place my hand between his legs, get my right hand covered with his cock blood and use it as lube to jerk myself off.

I have been informed that an event like this is going to take place in Australia Queensland soon.
Anyone from around there ?

If I'm going to decock a dude, I have no desire to make it quick and easy. I want the dude to be screaming, as his cock is SLOWLY cut/torn off.

I'd start by grabbing his cock and pulling on it as hard as I could. Then I'd take a steak knife and slowly start cutting at the base of his shaft. Eventually his cock would simply tear off, as I continued to cut and pull.
Then I'd place my hand between his legs, get my right hand covered with his cock blood and use it as lube to jerk myself off.

Wow GreatWhiteNorth that’s my kind of thing.
Torn off slowly causing as long a time of torture as possible. I do know someone who had a go at tearing one off by hand but only succeeded in de gloving the guys cock. Once de gloved it became to slippery to get a grip on it.
I’d gladly allow someone to have a go at mine if they are sure they can do it

Wow GreatWhiteNorth that’s my kind of thing.
Torn off slowly causing as long a time of torture as possible. I do know someone who had a go at tearing one off by hand but only succeeded in de gloving the guys cock. Once de gloved it became to slippery to get a grip on it.
I’d gladly allow someone to have a go at mine if they are sure they can do it

Holy fuck, Destroymykok!

I would love to see a de-gloved cock! I wish I could find a pic of one somewhere.

Back