DEADLIEST MASS SHOOTING IN US HISTORY

The U.S. could end up like other areas of the world, where you don't know if you'll live through any given day. It seems mayhem can erupt anywhere, at any time.

Crazy times for Las Vegas morgue they have to deal with a heap of corpses.

Model from Tennessee among 50 people shot dead in Las Vegas

0GRRqvw.jpg

How do you live your life when you are half expecting a bullet in the back at any moment? Are people going to stop going to concerts now? This poor boy from Tennessee had no idea he was risking his life by attending this event.

Situation in Europe is no better.

You can get run over by truck in terror attack, stabbed, shot or blown up in metro trains.

New Zealand seems like it might be a safe and peaceful place to hunker down. It's an isolated island which could be defended against the coming hordes.

So MANNY HOTTIES caught up in this shooting. Even the SLIGHTLY INJURED ones are HOT! Like this Sheldon Mack guy from Canada (white hoodies below)

dlj0q_kv4aarotx-1.jpg

He was shot in the arm and another (most likely GAY) dude helped put pressure on his wound and dragged him to an ambulance. I mean if it were me, I would have dragged him to my car and give him some luvin' first before driving him to the hospital!

photo-sheldon-mack.jpg

The last shooting at the FLORIDA GAY CLUB was SOO DISAPPOINTING. NOT A SINGLE LOOKER among them! Too many UGLY TREES grow in Florida and they all dropped dead hitting every single branch!

It's only been just a little over a year since the last largest American mass shooting; pulse. I'm terrified to live here...

For some it's already like that. For me it is, as a queer living in the Bible Belt. Across the street from my house there's an extremely homophobic church, and just down the road from that church is a place that sells firearms, and a shooting range.
But if things like this continues then that will be the norm for everyone. I really don't want to live here anymore..

Back