Sleep For Me In Seattle

Sleep4Me

Forum Newcomer
Experienced, safe, sane, and serious KO Top here seeking guys willing to be drugged to sleep, stripped...and then admired, explored, used, and fondled from head to toes. I might even fuck you if I find you the least bit attractive. Prefer hairy masc guys with big feet. Love passed out feet and the sound of snoring. What size are your feet? Do you snore?

Overnights required. I host.

I am "sleep4me" on Recon. Check out my profile and pics there.

Experienced, safe, sane, and serious KO Top here seeking guys willing to be drugged to sleep, stripped...and then admired, explored, used, and fondled from head to toes. I might even fuck you if I find you the least bit attractive. Prefer hairy masc guys with big feet. Love passed out feet and the sound of snoring. What size are your feet? Do you snore?

Do you have any videos of passed out

Do you have any videos of Passed out guys?

Back