Dead Bodies I really like very much

baddiunit

Forum Resident
Nice Skin and Bone Body

He Died with eyes wide open showing all his chest rib bones and stomach vacuum.

very Nice Skin and Bone Body

very Nice Skin and Bone Body

very beautiful male corpses, I wish I could lay my head deep into their stomach vacuum

Unless these are some sort of holy men who purposely don't eat enough for religious reasons, why can't they go to a shelter and get a free meal? Didn't St. Teresa open centers for the poor all over India?

Unless these are some sort of holy men who purposely don't eat enough for religious reasons, why can't they go to a shelter and get a free meal? Didn't St. Teresa open centers for the poor all over India?

When Death Comes no one has that wisdom to cheat him... and some about st. Teresa.. She did not opened any shelter home .. She is a great Lady no doubt, but she devoted time to service of ill people .

These people are homeless and they are thin by their metabolism.. not due to starvation.. I think these type of people are available every where in world..

Thanking you
Baddir

I shouldn't second guess you, baddiunit, since you are from India and know about these people. STILL...I have a very hard time accepting that the photos we see here are examples of different metabolic rates. It sure looks like starvation to me.

Rural folks tricked to move to the urban areas with the lure of work and hope and opportunities to discover it was not as it was cracked up to be, can't make it and died in the streets. If you're lucky to return back home if you didn't sell it, came back home, property, family heirloom now in stranger's name, usually local thug tycoon, and then hang themselves. Family found out, the rest of the family drink pesticide losing the only breadwinner.

India of many abundance. Good and bad. The land of the super rich and the super poor. Plenty of food, a food exporter too, poor domestic distribution. Even the government admitted it. Sad situation.

The very wealthy are preparing for the coming revolution. They know it is inevitable the poor will rise up in anger. Humongous underground bunkers have already been built to house the richest .01% of the world's population.

He was found dead yesterday 24th sept.

Excellent piece of ...... I really like everything in this pic.. His open eyes.. Adams Apple,, All visible ribs..every thing is sexy to me...

Back