Sam Hennessy

Chloro Junkie
Miley Cyrus' newest song "Younger Now" declares of her new found identity. Miley Cryrus is a living proof that change can really happen, even if it seems too impossible...

I just heard this song couple of nights ago, and I must say, I cried! I don't even know why... There's just something so good and nostalgic about this song. I think that it deserves more credit than any other songs recently released. :love:

I ain't a very big Miley Cyrus fan. But anyone would really notice that she isn't who she used to be anymore, the Twirking Miley or, even, Wrecking Ball Miley...and I think that it's just inspiring and simply :great:.

:please: watch the music video of her song and continue to support her and her album also entitled "Younger Now". This woman will reach even greater heights in the future. Way to go Miley! :heart love:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-LX2kpeyp80

Not necessarily a huge fan of Miley, but, I do like a few of her songs. #getitright is probably my favorite Miley song! Have you heard her sister's song called Make Me (Cry)?

Back