Let's catch 'em sleeping in South-east Asia too, in all their tanned gorgeous glory..

Sorry for being so late pulling down the lovely sleeping youth's underwear, guys. I was going to upload the second part the very following day, but when I came to the CDG site, I found I was shut out again. The gates opened for just two days, and then were shut again. I was locked out for the following two weeks. This has been happening over the last two years. You get in to upload something and the pass doesn't last beyond a few days and then you are locked out again, sometimes for weeks. All kinds of reasons have been given - your account has been limited (what limited? It's totally unaccessible, not limited.), not enough reactions (there were likes, but the so-called meter has always recorded it as "no reactions"), not enough postings (my nuimbers must be in the hundreds by now). All kinds of things. I have given up on asking because the admin just wants to shut people out, so I just wait for the account to open again, and probably one of these days I will get tired of waiting. Anyway, please excuse the ranting, so here's part two - his cousin has undressed him and is doing some terribly lewd things to him! :geek:

Sorry for being so late pulling down the lovely sleeping youth's underwear, guys. I was going to upload the second part the very following day, but when I came to the CDG site, I found I was shut out again. The gates opened for just two days, and then were shut again. I was locked out for the following two weeks. This has been happening over the last two years. You get in to upload something and the pass doesn't last beyond a few days and then you are locked out again, sometimes for weeks. All kinds of reasons have been given - your account has been limited (what limited? It's totally unaccessible, not limited.), not enough reactions (there were likes, but the so-called meter has always recorded it as "no reactions"), not enough postings (my nuimbers must be in the hundreds by now). All kinds of things. I have given up on asking because the admin just wants to shut people out, so I just wait for the account to open again, and probably one of these days I will get tired of waiting. Anyway, please excuse the ranting, so here's part two - his cousin has undressed him and is doing some terribly lewd things to him! :geek:

Lockouts are frustrating for all of us - the site can be a bit dead without you guys.
But they are normally because we are running out of our contracted bandwidth and cannot afford to pay for more. So rather than complaining, maybe be grateful for how much you get for free when you can get on, courtesy of those of us who do pay - or better still become a paying member yourself!
Not meant nastily btw - at least you do post some good stuff.

Any part 3 where he gets fucked?

The likelihood would have been greater in another country where the predators are merciless. Haven't come across any recordings of this group of precious young things getting fucked in their sleep though...

Such a handsome sleeping youth. Let's do the unzipping first.

NmjHztK.jpg

Here's the video for Part 1:

...and now let's continue with the unzipping. Time to get that lovely young cock out. Been wanting to see it for so long.

W4X40ev.jpg

Dare I suck it? :rude_blowjob: Here's the Part 2 video. No Part 3, I think... :p

Trying to pull down a friend's shorts - barely successful.... but there's something to see though... ;)

When you have a delicious youth in his shorts and singlet sleeping soundly in your room, the temptation to pull his shorts down and play with his sexy cock is irresistable!

Enjoy the video:

Pulling down the sleeping cutie's shorts - just a bit for a peek.

See how it's done:

Back