Killed on a motorcycle when trying to escape

Thanks Immortal1 - good one.
With so many vids being posted at the moment, it's helpful if you embed the link so the screenshot appears - that often though not always gives an idea of the 'interesting' content and also makes it much easier to minimise reposts and spot what we've already seen. To do that, click 'Copy video URL' on the vid, then click the 'Insert video' icon on the top of the posting box (third from the right, narrow), paste the URL into the box which appears, and Bob's your uncle.
Here it is for this one:

Thanks Immortal1 - good one.
With so many vids being posted at the moment, it's helpful if you embed the link so the screenshot appears - that often though not always gives an idea of the 'interesting' content and also makes it much easier to minimise reposts and spot what we've already seen. To do that, click 'Copy video URL' on the vid, then click the 'Insert video' icon on the top of the posting box (third from the right, narrow), paste the URL into the box which appears, and Bob's your uncle.
Here it is for this one:

This is exactly what I was trying to do! I did actually try using that button as well, but weirdly it somehow keeps showing up as links... Maybe it's because I make it so that when the link is clicked the video jumps to right where the action starts- i.e. the focus of the post, so the viewer doesn't have to watch through all the reporting in an unknown language. I think doing that prevents the site from recognizing the content, since the link is indeed modified by doing that.

So alright, I guess I'll put the unmodified link as the "inserted" video as well as a shortcut link to where the action starts/ I'll just write it down manually next time. Thanks for the suggestion!

Beautiful body he doesn't need those beautiful cold yellow feet anymore so I would gladly take them.

Back