CDG Home Page

alexonedeath

Mortua sed non sepulta!
I just noticed CDG has a redesigned header. I can't remember what it used to look like, but I like this new one.

Glad you like it, we've been struggling to roll out new design for days. Casket dude stays unperturbed.

I see it's back to the old blood-splattered font already. I had come to like that shiny new silver lettering.

We received complaints that the new logo was too large and was covering beautiful casket dude so we are back to the old logo for now.

Don't you like it?

Oh, I like the blood-splattered font well enough. I just became excited about the silver letters because they were different. It's like at home, where you change the color of paint and rearrange the furniture. It's not necessarily better, but it's a change of pace.

YAY...there's another new font for the home page! I like this one as much as I liked the silver one. I hope it stays.

This latest header font, the gold and blue, I don't like so much.

Thank you for your feeback, always appreciated. I've tweaked the red a bit and I like it - it's both like rotten flesh with bits of blood.

Give it a few more days and you will get used to it and with time you may even start to like it.

No, deaddirty, I wasn't suggesting anything about marriage with Meatpie. He lives too far away. I am however suggesting that I very much LIKE the change in color for the header from the reddish-gold and blue to all blue-grey. It improves the legibility.

Glad to finally see positive reaction from someone who has been so critical in recent days about the logo change.

As always feedback frome members helped a lot in our current choice and is highly appreciated.

I got the idea for the color from the Night King in Game of Thrones.

The scene where he raises both hands is one of my favourites and reminds me of the old ogrish logo.

SgHwDVW.jpg

a1CQMwR.jpg

Glad to finally see positive reaction from someone who has been so critical in recent days about the logo change.

Meatpie, surely you can't be referring to me as the "someone who has been so critical in recent days about the logo change." My comment #8 was the only negative remark I've made, and it was such a mild one. However, I don't see anyone else in this thread who you could be speaking to. :\

Back