jon_b

Forum Elite
More from my collection of dead soldiers with their tanks. Interesting how many of these guys end up without most of their clothing - burned or blown off, I presume. Some interesting things to look out for here. Look at the guy lying in front of the tank. Naked from the waist down - and if you look closely, and at the smaller pics, of him - (not such good quality) but you can see his cock has formed a bit of a stiffy!

The dead guy at the side of the tank is naked except for his leggins, bum arched up off the ground, pointing at the sky, knees apart. His upper body seems quite damaged - no arm - possibly no head.

jon

He would have pissed when killed, maybe cum too - many dead soldiers are found with erections. Have never wanted to be a Tankie - don't fancy being blown up in a tin can and fried.

Bein' a tank soldier would suck!

Though for the scruffy, RANDY DANY soldier dudes inside the tank, the smell of their mutual pits, crotches, butts n' pits would be QUITE homoerotic PRIMAL !!
:rolleyes:

Aye good and rawking Arrow, but I prefer to be out in the fresh air and field not stuck in a tin can when fighting. In my view there is glory in their deaths, they died in battle for a cause, and have their eternal glory.

Back