Neo-Nazis

chubaca

Future Emperor
Why god ... why do these people exist???

oa523f0380.jpg

Seriously, does anyone here support this? If yes, why? I really wanted to understand.

Buncha total LOSERS

Whatta buncha sorry BUTT UGLIES!
:eek: :eek: :eek:

Whatta buncha total LOSERS.
:puke: :puke: :puke:

I betcha they sure have a lotta girlfriends/boyfriends.
~~~ NOT ~~~

:hahahahha: :hahahahha: :hahahahha: :hahahahha: :hahahahha: :hahahahha:

Last edited:
I agree totally.
What a bunch of losers..... thankfully

With risc of being banned from forum again for posting in a foreign languague, i submit the following link.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kc_-LU44n1o

Nazi is also short for Ignaz (the german form of the male name Ignatsius)

Most interesting
yet most puzzling,
Old Bearkill mate.
:damn wtf: :damn wtf: :damn wtf: :damn wtf: :damn wtf:

However, I suspect that the term "Nazi"
generally refers to a larger, more distinct crew
that just those males who happen to be named "Ignatsius."

And BTW,
the "Ignaz"
referred to in the
YouTube video
you provide
in the larger context
means " Big Jew"
as presented in the song.

And as such,
the recording you
present above
is really most offensive.

:facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm:

Last edited:
I do not understand what is offensive in those nonsensical written foxtrot lyrics by Fritz Grünbaum. It is interesting to see that Grünbaums word are still controversial seventy six years after his death in the concentration camp of Dachau.

Einen großen Nazi hat sie
einen kleinen Nazi hat sie
hat den großen und den kleinen Nazi gern
sagt zum großen Nazi Schatzi
sagt zum kleinen Nazi Schatzi
und verachtet in der Stadt die feinen Herrn
drum tut mir jeder Herr leid wenn er in der Schweiz verliebt in eine Sennerin
einen großen Nazi hat sie
denn sie ist in punkto Nazi, Kennerin

It is just a silly song to a dance tune about some lady who went to Switzerland. I wonder who the lady in the song was was...

I do not understand what is offensive in those nonsensical written foxtrot lyrics by Fritz Grünbaum. It is interesting to see that Grünbaums word are still controversial seventy six years after his death in the concentration camp of Dachau.

Einen großen Nazi hat sie
hat den großen und den kleinen Nazi gern
sagt zum großen Nazi Schatzi
sagt zum kleinen Nazi Schatzi
und verachtet in der Stadt die feinen Herrn
drum tut mir jeder Herr leid wenn er in der Schweiz verliebt in eine Sennerin
einen großen Nazi hat sie
denn sie ist in punkto Nazi, Kennerin

It is just a silly song to a dance tune about some lady who went to Switzerland. I wonder who the lady in the song was was...

The reason this song is offensive is because of the lyrics
... as I said, the name Ignaz
in the overall German idiom contextually in the song
becomes "the big Jew"
..... and that in combination with the word "NAZI"
IS for the obvious reasons given the tragic historic record
.... is very odious.

I understand what you are saying,
that is is just a fun fox trot.
But in the the wake of history,
in today's world,
the song is going to be offensive to many,
despite the tragic background of the composer/lyricist
(which very few would even know).

xxx

Last edited:
don't know, figure that they make fine fantasy fodder for those of us that like our condemned to be nasty fuckers that everybody will enjoy watching us execute.

i would like to take a group of male nazis and violate their soles while gagged with one of my stinkin socks and rape and dissect their soles while they are completely awake and totally aware of what i am doing to them, then force them to try to stand on their skeletal soles while i eat their soles raw as they watch in horror.........

Nonesicle, retarded idiots but they do not phase me... Do you think I am bothered by a bunch of no marks that salute Hitler?? No, We have British born people going off to Syria to become trained suicide bombers and them sneaking back home to kill people in public places like the Manchester Arena.. Honestly what pray tell will startle me more? Them? or these cockmonkeys??

Honestly these idiots are a non entity.. Provoking response with their hatred and stupidity and are not even on my radar in terms of dangerous and do not deserve, in my opinion, the reaction they crave.. Why the media even bother to give these idiots the platform they crave makes them just as idiotic..

Irony is I bet every one of these morons are islamophobic and anti-Islam and yet lack the educational knowledge that one of Hitler's closest friends was the Grand Mufti of Palestine which was a Muslim.

I dont begin to understand them, their stupidity knows little bounds but the liberals are no better and sometimes worse. "Black Lives Matter" is a brilliant organization for human rights when you look at them without doing your research and like minded the English Defence League are an evil group which is racist and violent but when you actually take a step back and look into a group with more detail, you will often find that hang on.... it's more like the other way around. For example:

BLM - Most often that not are referring to a criminal, shot by police expected to have been armed or was armed. In other cases have physically attacked the police and the only reason... THE ONLY REASON they are up in arms is because the officer was White of skin. Which actually makes them more racist than the copper they are accusing of racism.

EDL - Very Islamophobic and very argumentative and sometimes very violent.. One happened in my city and what I saw was vastly different to what the media would report. One report from the brilliant Channel 4 news showed violent men with weapons and called them EDL.. THOUGH THE PICTURES showed Unite Against Facism clothes, banners and followers with weapons and EDL with bloodied up faces. That's what I saw, Muslims with crowbars, bats and knives not right wing Englander louts... Why were they protesting?? Becuase Sharia Law was being used in schools, evidence of child marriages.. Yes they were quite aggressive, yes they were shouting obscene islamophobic language but their reasons were valid and were largely ignored. Hence the protest.

Liberals or Left wing are viciously violent, Labour is harbouring a racist which is Ironic considering they love throwing that card around. Their leader a known terrorist sympathizer and suspected Anti-semite.

Understanding NAZI isn't difficult but agreeing definately not. Understanding the liberals and the danger they pose to society and equality even though they themselves endorse it (hypocritically) seems to be the part many find to misunderstanding and in my logic liberals are worse than the fuck tards in the Op's comment

Last edited:
In this morning’s newspapers there was a rant from the parent of an idiot who went to fight for Isis in Syria and was captured by the Kurds. He was criticising the government for not insisting that his son be returne forthwith to the U.K.
Now on the assumption that the guy had embraced ISIS I’m not sure that the public good would be enhanced by his return. If there was some question of his being executed maybe the government would have to intervene but that does not seem to be the case.
By embracing Isis Jack Letts renounced his country and what it stands for. Now he is in need is it not wrong of him and his tomexpect it to intervene on his behalf.

On a related point members of a proscribed organisation are currently in custody charged with remaining members after its banning. Now the fact that they had also planned to murder an MP might have had something to do with their detention although I understand that not all of them face this additional charge although investigations are still continuing. The group is racist and neo nazi.
I guess the possible conspiracy to murder allegation makes it easier to justify the custody. I abhor the group and all it stands for. But there is a still silent voice telling me that to imprison people for thoughts, however abhorrent, is perhaps a step too far.
What think you guys?

Ding! Ding! Ding! Lindier got a point. We don't want to be tricked into accepting crimethink as an actual thing.

I suspect it's already too late to stop "crimethink". The NSA and other such organizations have files on all of us, and the day will come when what we have said will be used against us. Nonetheless, I'm willing to give up my privacy if it will aid the cause of security.

Do you know what really amazes me? About this topic? The people in the picture... They're all white. It's only bad because they're white. I've been in many rants with Muslims on social media and their hatred of anything Jewish is so venomous and so evil that they openly show support to nazism and the holocaust because of their level of hatred,

It's never highlighted, it's never policed... nazism is not exclusively a white man thing, it never has been. People are just comfortable seeing white people support nazi and it's a selective and half truth

I once read that the blacks (in general) hate the Jews (in general), which was news to me, but I don't think you are ever going to find a black Nazi, because the Nazi's seem to be the sort of people who would hate the blacks...and yet, I don't recall blacks being mentioned in connection with Nazi death camp victims. It's all very confusing.

Back