twink being choked by guy while masterbating

Very nice indeed. The choking is by pressing on the carotid arteries, blocking flow of blood to the brain and would be dangerous if done for too long. Basically, garrote does the same thing although a garrote can also cause damage to the esophagus that will be permanent.

Hot. I love asphyxiation. My favorite is being tied naked in a wooden chair then sltrangled slowly from behind with thin rope.

I would love to be sitting on his cock as I held my fingers on his carotid arteries. I would like to feel his orgasm as he passes out.

excellent post. hands on the neck is very arousing for both players. the dom feels power and control over the life of his victim. depending on individual anatomy, some guys will pass out from this when the carotid arteries are firmly compressed for a few minutes. in rare occasions, the arteries can be damaged causing stroke or death. a little squeeze can assist intensity without killing or damaging the partner.

compressing the neck below the voice box blocks breathing. this can be fun to create gasping and wheezing sounds.

how beautiful - i'd love to see it taken all the way; i'd love to have it done to me all the way

Back