got victims ?

I want to be electro tortured for weeks until the end. My balls and the bedspring I'm tied to wired up to a car battery and voltage dial.

I want to be electro tortured for weeks until the end. My balls and the bedspring I'm tied to wired up to a car battery and voltage dial.

yea I like guys being kidnaped and tortured hear them screaming with ball gaged in month

I'd want the most made out of me.

Get strapped to an operating table and have my organs harvested for black market donations.

I'd love to be a criminal I have been a BDSM freak for some time now and I'm really turned on by the ideas of being tortured to death. I'm in the Atlanta area and looking for someone who would like to take me in full time as a permanent torture slave. Into crucifixion, cbt, piss, electricity, sounding, bondage, , anal stretching, impaling, chem, KO, and more. I am able to permanently relocate at this point too for being a sex slave. Would love to be locked in a dungeon and used sexually for months or years..

I have a friend who wants to dismember me and then be suffocated by a cock down his throat till he is dead. Any one interested

Yesss!!! Kidnapped secured and kept for a while at your mercy
Into cutting, crucifixion with nails, strangling and hanging , body mods including castration and penctomy, branded shackled caged amputation
Absolutely no limits once you have me
I am extreme masochist for extreme sadist
Wickr - whitedog666

Back