my cousin dead drunk

Now wake him up and take him to the gallows. Think of what we could do with his body then.

Nice cousin!

I think those are two different cousins, and you seem to have given both of their dicks a good workout.

this is other cousin

I think those are two different cousins, and you seem to have given both of their dicks a good workout.[/QUOTE]

make drinking my cousin is easy, the best thing is that he is unconscious and I can undress and enjoy his body

I think those are two different cousins, and you seem to have given both of their dicks a good workout.

make drinking my cousin is easy, the best thing is that he is unconscious and I can undress and enjoy his body[/QUOTE]

He's handsome would love to be at his feet

make drinking my cousin is easy, the best thing is that he is unconscious and I can undress and enjoy his body[/QUOTE]

it would be hot to fill the bathtub and keep his head underwater for 5 to 10 minutes so you could be sure he will remain sleeping this way forever ;)

Back