how it feels to play dead

alfie

Forum Newcomer
For the first time I'm going to do real life role-play with a guy. I am going to be a corpse when he walks into the room. I will stay as motionless as possible the entire time. We aren't planning to use any drugs to sedate me. Can any other "dead bodies" out there let me know what to expect? Maybe I can practice. I really want it to be realistic for my necro-lover. I'm also really wondering what emotions and feelings will come up inside me as I live out a dream of being a molested corpse.

Last edited:
Okay, for a long time my fantasies were mostly about me being able to play with an unconscious, or dead guy, and do whatever I wanted with his body. Then, I had the chance to play dead, to be a corpse for someone. I was fully conscious during the play, but I played that I was dead and completely at his whim. I was totally surprised at my reaction. It was an incredible turnon for me. Made me instanly hard. I found that the experience of laying limp and pliable for the other guy was just f&%&king hot... I had a few opportunities to do this with like minded guys and love it. I have also convinced a few guys to play unconscious for me. I didn't tell them that in my fantasy they were actually dead. They enjoyed it so much, one guy came back twice more to play. One guy played the role so well, I was wondering whether he really was unconscious. I have some wonderful pics of them that I use to refresh my memory. To respect their privacy, I don't share the pics. I did share on here once some pics, but the guys had covered their heads with pillows to protect their privacy.

Sipplay, thanks so much for your response! I'm getting ready to try my first experience as a corpse with a killer and I get so turned on just thinking about it. I was wondering how other people had felt during their sessions. Your words are very helpful!

I would like to experience both sides. Thank you for your description of playing dead. Now if we could get a description form someone who has played with a guy (not drugged or dead) just playing dead

You should let him kill you. Used to have Mano-A-Mano knife fights with my buddy back in Junior High. Shirtless [using butter knifes] it would end with one of us disarmed and pinned, and stabbed through the heart. Loved the physical contact and struggle, and the feel of the knife against my chest, or feeling his heartbeat against my hand as I held the knife against his chest.

I would like to experience both sides. Thank you for your description of playing dead. Now if we could get a description form someone who has played with a guy (not drugged or dead) just playing dead

I have role played with five different victims in the past. As a killer, I get tremendous joy from having absolute control over my victim. It is a very euphoric feeling when the victim's mind is not there and you are free to use their bodies however you wish. It is an opportunity for me to be selfish since I dont have to worry about my victim's needs and desires since they are now just a piece of meat that only exists to satisfy my needs. It is domination to an extreme level because you have absolute control over someone's body.

From a more emotional point of view. I definitely enjoy the bond I create with my victims. As a victim, you really have to trust the killer so you can allow yourself to be in such a vulnerable position. Knowing that the victim chose me to share this experience of vulnerability with is very rewarding. My two last victims were newcomers and it felt really great to slowly gain their trust so they would feel safe enough to experience such a private fantasy with me.

Back