That`s why I love dead guys

deadfeetman

Forum Resident

These five guys are only a little but very expressive example of the beauty and the erotic attractiveness of dead guys. I have fallen in love with their pretty calm faces and their attractive slightly decaying bodies. They are exactly in a state of a corpses I love best...

...even though I also love very fresh ones and completely rotten guys...

I would like to know of what kind of male corpses you`re attracted most...

I'm strictly into fresh kills -- still warm, limp, soft and pliable... especially if they aren't too messed up, shot maybe eight or nine times in the torso.

We would be in a much better state if we were all dead..... the degree of hatred and suffering in the real world is, to put it lightly, just plain too much for some of us to handle. That's why I sympathize with those who choose the easy way out, although I shouldn't.
I swing both ways.... these men are fine-looking AND they're in a better place rn, good for them

The corpse in the full-body photo is definitely a guy! :O Also, I've been meaning to ask someone for ages...why do they put those block pillows under the heads of bodies in the morgue?

The corpse in the full-body photo is definitely a guy! :O Also, I've been meaning to ask someone for ages...why do they put those block pillows under the heads of bodies in the morgue?

When you open the skull with a vibrating saw, you don't want the saw damaging the table when cutting it?

Back