Big Morgue Collection 2017 part 2

Of course, the comedian COULD have just dropped dead of natural causes, but I'll bet he was murdered by someone who was offended by his humor.

Oops, I just saw Vijay in another thread where it is revealed that he committed suicide. My two suppositions were both dead wrong.

Last edited:
Morgue Undress

New video from morgue in China shows young dead lad undressed stark naked and examined, socks removed and all.

Video is nearly half an hour long and you can watch and download it in our Secret Room, perfect gift for Christmas!

:Merry Xmas::Christmas Tree:

Great!
Can you show his face?

New video from morgue in China shows young dead lad undressed stark naked and examined, socks removed and all.

Video is nearly half an hour long and you can watch and download it in our Secret Room, perfect gift for Christmas!

:Merry Xmas::Christmas Tree:

More from Russia

Autopsy on a man who hanged himself.

Mixed morgue stuff for New Year's including exposed cold cock of dead soldier from Russia. :Merry Xmas:

it'd be nice to know that your cock and balls and naked body would be viewed by so many guys jacking off thinking of making your body happy if not while you were alive, then at least "in spirit". Maybe you'd know it. Maybe you'd feel it "in spirit".

Back