College Boy's Death

james.goodman12

Forum Newcomer
Aidan looked down at his desk. Spread before him were two objects; a small syringe full of clear fluid, and a kitchen knife. Both of these objects would be essential to the last few hours of his young life.

A computer whiz, Aidan was 5’10 with dark hair and brown eyes. He was barely old enough to drink, but had successfully hacked into the CIA’s databanks and retrieved valuable intel for the Russians. He had done so only after they promised to protect his family and pay for medical support for his brother in high school who had a whole host of heart problems.

Despite his fit and young appearance, Aidan had the same heart malfunctions. In fact, at only 21 years old, he had gone into A-fib twice. The doctors told him that his heart could stop at any moment, and there was nothing they could do. So, Aidan decided to do the heroic thing: Save his brother by selling his services, and then himself, to the Russians.

It was simple. He was to plant the bug in their servers, and then steal the intel from his personal computer in his dorm room. To ensure there were no witnesses, he was to kill his two roommates, then inject himself with a cocktail of chemicals designed to explode the heart. The Russians would be by in the morning to collect the flash drive, and the bodies; it would appear to be a simple murder-suicide.

The files were uploaded on the drive. Aidan sat quietly at his desk in the three person dorm room, wearing nothing but white socks and a pair of shorts that rode above the knee. He looked down at himself. His lean, verging on skinny torso gleamed with a thick sheen of sweat. He knew that he could follow through with this. His heart was beating erratically in his chest, but his breathing was calm and steady. Zach was in the shower, and Jason was coming back from the gym. With a clear head and conscience, he stripped completely naked and laid in bed, tucked next to the syringe and the knife. Both of his roommates were heavy sleepers, so it didn’t seem like much of a problem.

Zach came in first. At 23, he was the oldest of the three in that room. A common hard-muscled gym rat, he always worked out in the morning and went to bed early. He walked in and stripped down to a pair of black shorts. Zach turned to look at Aidan, nestled under the covers; Aidan pretended to be asleep. Zach resumed his evening ritual. After about 10 minutes of scrolling through his phone, he placed it down and sprawled out shirtless on his bed. Aidan feathered his knife. It would be a quick, easy kill; he had spent hour before staring at Zach’s godlike body sleeping. He knew the stud wouldn’t wake for anything.

Next, in came Jason, all sweaty from the gym. Unlike muscular Zach, Jason was a swimmer, therefore incredibly lean. Jason peeled off his gym shirt and his shorts, and stood in the room buck naked for a few minutes, organizing his drawer. Aidan kept stealing glances at Jason’s wiry back, toned legs, and firm ass. He could feel his member swell in size under the sheets.

Aidan gripped the hilt of the knife for what felt like an eternity. Finally, Jason pulled on a pair of short blue shorts and sprawled into bed. He waited another hour. The lights were off, and both of his incredibly hot roommates were fast asleep. Zach snored, which would help him cover his sounds quite well.

Aidan shrugged off his sheets softly, and crept over to Zach. He knelt down over his buddy. Aidan sighed. What a waste, truly a case of wrong place, wrong time. He placed his ear over Zach’s carved left pectoral. He could hear the boy’s pounding heart: THUD THUD. THUD THUD. THUD THUD. Aidan unsheathed the knife and held it over his muscle-bound chest. There was no going back, not after he had made the deal. In one swift move, he plunged the knife into Zach’s chest. It pierced through his skin, muscle, and right between his ribs. Aidan buried the blade to the hilt. The knife drove cleanly through Zach’s heart with a “pop.” Blood spurted out of the wound, but the boy never awoke; his circulation and breathing simply gave out, and his head rolled to the side, lifeless. One down, one to go, two counting himself.

Aidan proceeded over to Jason’s sprawled form. The sheets had fallen off due to his tossing and turning. Aidan peered over to the syringe on his desk, and then to Zach’s bare chested corpse. The blood left such a mess. Why not just use part of the syringe on Jason? He walked over to the desk, grabbed the syringe, and then back to Jason’s sleeping form. Aidan leaned over and pressed his ear to Jason’s chest. The strong heart beat steadily. He sighed. He was envious of both his roommates; such healthy pumps, strong muscles. Not that it mattered now; they would both be stopped by dawn. Aidan pushed the syringe into Jason’s left pectoral; he accidentally let too much in!! There was only ¼ of fluid left over.

Jason’s body twitched and fitted. Aidan pressed his hand over where Jason’s heart was racing and vibrating. He felt the uneven pounding rhythms increase in pace, then slow down, then increase. He looked. Jason’s heart was visible under his skin as it seemed to rocket forward and back. In one minute, it had died down and nearly stopped completely. Aidan grabbed the knife and held the blade right above Jason’s chest. When his heart came out prominently the next time, the blade cut one of the chambers enough to damage the muscle. What was left of Jason’s heart stopped immediately. Both of his roommates were no more. Now for the last part of the deal.

Aidan was completely naked. He held the syringe high above him, trying to see how much was left. With his weak heart, it should be enough; it would just take longer. Aidan cleared the sheets from his bed. He laid down, his erect penis sticking straight up into the air. He gripped the syringe tightly with white knuckles and pressed it deep into his chest, right over his heart. His pump immediately roared in his ears; he felt faint. He laid on the bed for 20 minutes, washing in and out of consciousness. He began to lose control of his arm and leg movement; he began to thrash a bit. He looked at his chest; it looked as if his heart was about to explode; the pump was pushing in and out of his ribcage. The syringe had induced a massive heart attack.

After forty minutes, the pain was unbearable. Aidan moaned as he pressed his hands over his heart. He was clocking in at close to 200 beats per minute. Then, suddenly, he felt calm. Euphoric. A small “pop” and then a dizzying bright light filled his vision. Aidan was no more.

The Russians came for the bodies in the morning. To their surprise, the second roommate did not have a stab wound, but had suffered sudden cardiac arrest due to the medication. It had seemingly torn the swimmer’s heart to pieces. The muscular one was what they expected; his chest was later cut open to reveal the pieces of his heart and lungs that the knife had plunged right into. They found Aidan, naked, sprawled on his bed, his right arm above his head and the syringe still lodged in his chest. Medical scans later showed that his right ventricle had actually exploded, causing the entire heart muscle to collapse into itself. That had been the pop that Aidan heard moments before the rest of his body stopped working.

etpus4t.jpg

Aidan as they found him

Omg wow my fantasies to the point... zach is my dream victim. I'd give anything to be alone with him and able to rest my head over his heart just hearing it pump. To then have the chance to plunge a knife deep into his heart is my greatest dream. Even helping them to sleep by drugging his drink or them being drunk to unconsciousness.. able to even tie them up

I wanna just climb on top of a body like zach and lay my head on his heartbeat as I stroke his sides using his chest as a pillow. Feeling this pillow rise and fall with each breath and the thudding of the pump giving him his delicious life

Hours in between his muscle tits just listening to the life pump away. And the thought that I can kill it.. that I will kill it. I can stop it and pull it out of him whenever I feel like it. I am on him and he is mine.. his beating heart is mine to stop at my pleasure

Wish there were pics of his roommates, too. Awesome story!!! :stroke::stroke::stroke:

Back