brent

“ Smash. Blood splattered. Smash Smash. More blood. CRACK!....Smash! Smash! Smash! He hit Brent 47 times. Skull bits flew through the air and blood sprayed everywhere....Brent’s brains wallpapered the room.

Will lie in bed tonight with this image in my mind. My hand will wank. My cock will explode. My cum will wallpaper the room. WOW!

Brent couldn’t be more excited about his life. He had a beautiful wife and two young kids. Working as a nurse gave him flexibility and the ability to travel, another passion of his. His wife had the same occupation and this afforded them a life of luxury. They had cancelled their lease and were looking forward to months of travel abroad in the cold winter months. Brent’s wife offered to take the kids for a day so Brent could focus on a few home repairs. He kissed his family goodbye and began to work.

Being home alone allowed him to focus. He also could work in his boxers, a preferred outfit. As he hammered a drywall patch in place, a pair of robbers snuck in through the garage adjoined to his home. Brent never heard them coming. The robbers, likewise would be surprised to find Brent.

Brent finished hammering and turned to grab a tool from his toolbox. He was shocked to see two masked men and a rather large gun pointing at his face. “What do you want? Take anything you want. Please,” he began to beg. The robbers looked at each other then at Brent. They had Brent assist them as they gathered belongings: wallets, electronics, jewelry. They began to load items into the back of their car. The entire time they kept Brent at gun point. After the car was loaded, one of the robbers spoke, “One more thing asshole, you’re coming with us.” Brent began to cry. The robber picked up the hammer and slammed it onto Brent’s head, knocking him unconscious.

When Brent woke up he was in the back of a strange car. He was gagged and bound. The car slowly pulled into a landfill south of the city. It was getting dark out and there were no cars and no people in site. The car came to a stop and the robbers pulled Brent from the back seat, forcing him to his knees. They pulled off the gag. Brent cried as one of the men again drew his gun, pressing it to Brent’s forehead. His accomplice said, “Remember, no witnesses. I can do it if you want.” Brent began to sob. “Oh God! Please! I don’t want to die. I’ve got a wife and ki..” BAM! BAM! BAM! The robber shot Brent three times. The back of Brent’s head shattered and bits of his skull and brains went cascading across the trash mound behind him. His dead body immediately collapsed and landed on a pile of rotten Chinese food. He had a horrified look on his face. The robbers laughed and quickly covered Brent with trash before driving off.

A few hours later, a Catapillar truck drove over Brent’s corpse, crushing his torso and what remained of his head and grinding Brent into the ground. Brent was never seen again. The robbers were able to abscond with their loot and trade in for a few hundred dollars cash. A success, in their eyes.

Brent was home alone, working on projects and wearing his boxers. His wife had taken the kids out. He was in the basement when he heard a commotion upstairs. He went up to investigate. As he turned the corned he saw a bunch of mysterious duffle bags in the living room. He walked back to his bedroom to investigate. He opened the door and walked in. Nobody was there. As he exited the room, a killer jumped out from his kid’s room and chloroformed Brent.

Brent woke in the basement he was bound and alone. He heard noises coming down the stairs. Before he knew it, he heard steps approaching behind him. He felt a hand rubbing his ass with some sort of oil. He knew he was about to be raped and he was horrified. Brent didn’t know the killer had been stalking him online for months. He would never have guessed that his best friend leaked his address on the dark web and led this killer to him.

The killer raped Brent dozens of times. Brent squirmed and cried. “Please” Brent pleaded. The killer laughed. “Take what you want, just let me go. I have a wife and kids.” Brent sobbed. The killer punched Brent, “I want to eat your fucking meat and fuck your head. You’ll never see your kids again.” Brent sobbed. He was raped repeatedly. The killer left and then returned with one of the duffle bags. “Wait till you see what I have in here!” he snickered. The killer unzipped the bag and pulled something out. Brent couldn’t see, but it seemed as though the killer was using the item to pleasure himself. After ten minutes elapsed the killer groaned. He threw the object on the ground. When Brent looked down, he saw his brother Nathaniel’s severed head. Nathaniel had a horrified look in his eyes. His mouth was open wide and the face was covered with cum. “He cried and begged. He pled to see his kids just like you! It was so fucking funny” The killer said. “I cut him into 24 pieces, I’m going to see if I can get you into 25!” Brent sobbed uncontrollably. The killer proceeded to rape Brent again. “You fucking monster!” Brent cried.

The killer pulled out a huge axe. Brent saw a quick blur then it was all upside-down. He saw Nathaniel’s head, up close and personal. Then his head rolled again. The last thing Brent saw was his body, headless, spamming, and spraying blood. Then it all went to black and Brent died. His lifeless body was fucked and brutalized. The killer did cut him into 25 pieces! He stashed the pieces in the freezer. His head was raped and placed on the fireplace mantel. The killer went to kitchen and began to cook Brent’s left arm. It tasted amazing.

Brent’s wife found the horrific mess when she returned home. The brothers’ killer will get away without consequence and live a very long and happy life.

Id love to have a taste. I live when he discovers it was his brothers head the killer was pleasuring himself with.

They never did find Brent's head. The killer kept it as a fuck toy and came in it over 300 times. He then placed it in a large vise and smashed it. Brent's head shattered like a melon!

my friend has passed (in real life, not fake /fantasy) :( and I didnt know if there was a way to close down the thread out of respect. thank you.

my friend has passed (in real life, not fake /fantasy) :( and I didnt know if there was a way to close down the thread out of respect. thank you

Im sorry but this is the most ecxciting thing Ive read in years. I used to jerk to Brent's pics and now he's really dead. I just came buckets and I hope MealPie keeps Brent on this site forever and copyrights his pictures.

Back