Sunday Mix

The guy who is showing his ass in underwear is the sexiest!

The fate of young men in Mexico is not good. All these boys were in the prime of life, but they are dead. No future to fuck, make love, have children or enjoy anything. Their only future is rigor mortis and ultimate decay. Probably due in most cases to drugs or gangs. Sad, really really sad.

There's more mixed meat here than I can shake a stick at. I hardly know where to begin. So, I'll start at the beginning. If this fellow is really dead, it is the CREEPIEST photo!

Unlike some of the other surprised dead guys, this guy does look stunned but not dead.

What I really find attractive in this set is the look on some of the faces - a look of shock or surprise.

third row from the bottom, fourth from the right, black hair, gray shirt, has to be one of the best cdg's ever. :good job 2:

third row from the bottom, fourth from the right

Just a suggestion: Giving directions the way you have here will not produce uniform results when members attempt to follow them. Much depends on the size of the user's window. A more precise method is to reference the image ID, which can be seen at the bottom of your window when you hover your mouse over each photo. The images in this thread appear to all have a unique 15-charater ID.

Back