Death by anaconda - and Translatish strikes again

deaddirty

Forum Elite
Man is found dead with Anaconda coiled in your body

A 30-year-old man was found dead with an Anaconda wrapped around your body, on the banks of a stream in the late afternoon of last Wednesday (01), in the city of Formosa da Serra Negra in Maranhão
Residents who witnessed the scene said that when he arrived on the scene, saw the snake coiled in the victim, identified as Niaz da Cunha Lopes, 30 years old, and already about to swallow the boy. Seeing the scene, they broke up and killed the Python, but the boy was already dead, strangled and all broken.
The scene that shocked everyone, previously only imagined in fishing stories, tragically came true, for the victim's unhappiness.

Yes, I think he would have been unhappy about this. Btw, he is now also keeping company he did not choose to keep because I thought this might turn into a collection and it hasn't, not all the pics are of him. In Brazil you do not just feed the fishes, if you are really unlucky you end up as anaconda food - but at least you will have been recycled in a most ecological way.

I hate snakes, but I love Translatish. How does one end up in the clutches of an anaconda to begin with? Was this man napping in the jungle?

Back