Happy Mother's Day

alexonedeath

Mortua sed non sepulta!
mother-of-all-bombs-moab_650x400_51492112407-1.jpg

...to the Mother of All Bombs

Lol!
Mother's day over here is in March - are your mothers a bit behind the times [smiles sweetly]?

Why do you people insist on celebrating Mother's Day on the WRONG DAY? Our mothers here are NOT behind the times. It's YOUR mothers who are getting ahead of themselves. I will, however, give Queen Elizabeth a kiss and explain to her that the TRUE and GENUINE Mother's Day is today, and that she should issue some sort of royal decree to straighten out the British calendar.

If you kiss Queen Elisabeth you'll get a right royal smack across the face, or even a spell in the Tower - upperclass English ladies of a certain age are NOT kissed by their grandsons-in-law.
Even Michael Fagan did not try that!

No, no, it's all right. The Queen is a touch demented now, and thinks I'm Prince Philip. Does Elizabeth really have a grandson-in-law? The only grandchildren of hers that I know are William the Bald and Harry the Hung. Who's this Michael Fagan? He sounds like either a rock star or a character in something by Dickens.

" Does Elizabeth really have a grandson-in-law?" - you! Though I guess Harry hasn't made an honest man of you yet.

Michael Fagan - the Man on the Queen's Bed. According to the version I remember at the time (1982), though a quick Google is throwing up slightly different stories;
At about 7am one morning Michael climbed over the Buckingham Palace wall - he set off an alarm but the cops in the basement thought 'Oh just another squirrel' and ignored it. Then he climbed in through a slightly-open window in the Queen's private apartments and set off another alarm and the cops ignored it again (now you might have thought two alarms going off in quick succession, on a route leading straight towards the Queen, would have prompted them to have a look, but no). So he walked into the Queen's bedroom, waking her up, and sat down on the bed and started talking to her. The Queen asked him if he would like a cigarette and he said yes so she calmly phoned down to the servants 'Can you bring a packet of cigarettes for the man in my room' (you have to hand it to her, she's a trooper). Now you might have thought ... But no, they simply sent a housemaid up with a packet of cigarettes. So she walked into the Queen's bedroom, took one look at this complete stranger sitting on the bed chatting to the Queen, dropped the cigarettes crying 'Oh Lord ma'am' and ran out. At which point the penny dropped that something really was wrong and all hell broke loose.
From all of which the Daily Mail, bless its little cotton socks (not), drew the two obvious conclusions o national importance:
- Philip wasn't sleeping with the Queen so it virtually launched a campaign for him to give her a shag (with a Mail reptile as witness to report it to the Nation?)
- and the police superintendent in charge at the time was gay so that was the cause of he whole problem (he was, but it wasn't!).

By the way that probably sounds like one of my wilder flights of fantasy. It isn't - give or take some differences over the precise details it is exactly what happened.

I do remember "the Man on the Queen's Bed" incident, though I did NOT know all the wonderful details you've provided. Queen Elizabeth is such a good egg.

Now, back to the matter of her grandson-in-law...are you telling me that, because Harry is a bastard, he can not claim to be her legitimate grandson (as brother William can)? If that is the case, I can see the reasoning, as Harry is the product of Diana and the stable boy. He hasn't a blessed thing to do with the royal bloodline, except that he will be contributing some sorely-needed non-Windsor ATTRACTIVNESS genes to the extended family. The whole business is complicated.

Maybe because Harry doesn't quite fit the tranny angle.

Like WUT???!!!!!!

?? - I don't get this!

Alex - you are absolutely right that the 'pale watery blood of the Windsors' (as the odious Mail had it) does not run through Harry's veins. But no, Harry is officially totally legitimate since Diana produced him while she was still married to Charles, although everyone knows that by then he was 'playing' with Camilla and she was 'playing' with .. I don't know, though I suspect it's all over the intent outside the UK.
No, I simply meant that Harry has not yet married you so far as I know.

I don't understand either. Where do transsexuals or transvestites come into this conversation about Harry? His current octoroon playmate has not, to my knowledge, been accused of being anything other than a biological female. Is she even his fiancé yet? If she does have a ring and a date, what about Harry's bachelor party? That bacchanal will surely be the source of another batch of leaked hidden-camera photographs of our redheaded royal horn dog fucking various whores from behind...YES! Anyway, I'm glad to receive your confirmation of Harry's legitimacy. It's only fair, considering that Charles is going to give Camilla the title of Queen when she is only deserving of the title Princess Consort. HAHA -- it really is all so silly, but a great many people the world over enjoy this Wicked Windsors nonsense.

Absolutely - I live in a weird and fucked up country, the Windsors very much included, though at least it gives me some surreal stuff to post.
Though since you elected ...

Sheesh... You guys!!! Obviously Harry isn't the transgender nor his girl friends. Like DUH, tabloids! Y'all must've heard about on the internet about celebrity gender-inversion theory. That's all I'm going to say..... For now.

Sheesh... You guys!!! Obviously Harry isn't the transgender nor his girl friends. Like DUH, tabloids! Y'all must've heard about on the internet about celebrity gender-inversion theory. That's all I'm going to say..... For now.

Sorry Whybother, I still don't get it. Maybe PM me to educate me?

Back