Dead in his undies

Not strictly in their undies, but one is showing his very nicely - an except on to the rule that you can always tell a terrorist by their lousy taste in underwear. Then they use three of them as an impromptu rake to level the road surface - that's ingenious.

http://theync.com/terrorists-killedin-kirkuk.htm

Nice undies, shame about the face.

Dead in his brownish briefs by the roadside. I'm not why, but he is.

Underwear made from brownish fabric should not even exist. It is VERY unattractive. However, since such underwear apparently IS out there, all we can do is NOT buy it. This fellow was wearing multiple rings, so I'm surprised he didn't have the fashion sense of any gay man to leave this pair on the shelf.

It is however useful, my dear Alex, if one expects to die that day and suspects it will be a dirty death - the fact will be less obvious and of course, as you will certainly appreciate, appropriately colour-coordinated.

Electrocuted in tight yellow briefs, which he shat, while doing something with a fish on a construction site (no, I don't fully understand the Translatish either!)

A man died instantly at a place where he filmed a fish wire in a pool of water for cooking, but the discharge was electrocuted, causing death . in Chung Rok Village, Sangkat Trapeang Krasaing, Khan Porsenchey, Phnom Penh, Cambodia Victim named Heng Nuon, 34 years old, working for construction workers, was born in Anong village, Chrey Thom commune, Romeas Haek district, Svay Rieng province, and worked in the village. According to the source, before the incident, the male victim, along with his co-workers, hung up on the fish to remove the fish from the building. A building under construction is about 30 meters from the pool. In that moment, he had not been electrocuted, just filed and dragged to the water, causing him to fall, seizure in the depths of water, his knees fainted, and suddenly another man, Run away the plug out of the outlet and yell at the neighbors to help the survivors step up the rescue and be sent to the hospital, but too far After the incident, police of Pur Senchey and Trapeang Krasang immediately went to the scene to examine the bodies and saw that the victim had died of electric shock, and handed the body to the family. Bring traditional festivals.

http://theync.com/34-years-old-man-named-heng-nuon-was-electrocuted-causing-death-in.htm

Translatish is a wonderful secret language. We are meant to be read it in awe. Understanding is only for the sages.

I want a lock of the first ones hair and all of those colorful underwears,Somebody has an underwear fetish like me.

I sure do!

Back