Home Penectomy - Bored on Sunday Afternoon

I would like to take someone's manhood off ;) that guy has to only watch as his cock and balls gonna be mine forever ^^

I would like to take someone's manhood off ;) that guy has to only watch as his cock and balls gonna be mine forever ^^

Yeah. He can watch me chew them up and swallow. Yum!

isn't he going to need to go and get major surgery done at the hospital now to remove the decayed flesh in his groin, he sure doesent want sepsis!

If he did the job correctly - which it looks like he did - he just needs to wait about an hour to make sure his dick is totally dead (as in not being able to be re-attached) and then go to an ER to be stitched.

I see a band - probably 2 - at the very base of the cock - keeping only about 1/8" of dying flesh attached after he made the cut between the sets of bands -

Had he changed his mind a few hours after putting the bands on - and then took the bands off - his risk of sepsis would be a lot greater

I like being a gay man and so I can not understand someone who wants to undergo this operation with out the medical help as one does sexual transformation surgery.

are you on wickr ? must be interesting to watch a cock detachment, would liek to have taht done on me .. after teh guy does something else one me

Hi Outlaw, would liek to know some things , are you on wickr ?
You said , so interesting :

<< I would like to take someone's manhood off ;) that guy has to only watch as his cock and balls gonna be mine forever ^^ >>

Back