aaron hernandez

stustustugoo

Forum Elite
Established Member
former NFL star aaron Hernandez found dead in his jail cell after being acquitted of a double murder charge last week, they claim it was suicide, but very doubtful indeed.
he sure is a hunk of a man, lucky morgue techs!

Woow!! Sure he is a morgue toy now!!!!

Please someone find his corpse pics!!!!! I can only imagine how gre at he looked hanging there, big stiff beefy body. I want to see very badly. ��

what a god among men!!!!!!!!!!! id chop off his fat leathery soles and fuck em and eat em!!
nothing beats a good fuck and a good meal all wrapped up in one!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
rickeys got an extra stickey dickey!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Yeah he's so perfect. Imagine that tattooed muscular stiff corpse just lying there. I read that he also had writing on his hands and feet. I hope someone leaks some amazing pics.

Yeah he's so perfect. Imagine that tattooed muscular stiff corpse just lying there. I read that he also had writing on his hands and feet. I hope someone leaks some amazing pics.

OH GOD YES!!!!!!! especially his feet!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Imagine that sole cold, stiff and dead now :skull::rude_footfetish:

great find ! oh my god, I just blew one huge fucking load of thick creamy man jizz
churning deep inside my balls, I would take those size 13s home with me and fuck
and eat them raw! so hot, so cold, so FUCKING D E A D!!!!!!!!!!!
rickeys got an EXTRA stickey dickey!:load:

One doesn't expect to see such cute dimples on a big bruiser like Aaron. He certainly did make a good many bad choices in his short life.

Dang such a handsome dude...wish someone would leak his morgue pics...would love to see his feet

what a god among men!!!!!!!!!!! id chop off his fat leathery soles and fuck em and eat em!!
nothing beats a good fuck and a good meal all wrapped up in one!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
rickeys got an extra stickey dickey!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Yeah. You could take his soles and I his cock and balls ;)))

id love to share this fucker with u!!!!!!!!!!!!! my Skype program is still fucked up, miss u handsome

Judging solely by Aaron's low forehead, I'm guessing he might not have had a very big brain.

Back