Guts Beaten and Tortured

Dannyt

Forum Newcomer
Anyone out there that will beat my lower belly up extreme and destroy the intestines inside?
Brutal and no limits.

I'd more than happy to wreck belly from your sternum to your cock and hip to hip Danny. You strung up by your wrists, stretched out like your pic here and unable to protect your belly as I pull your shirt up over your face and head, blinding you to all craters my fist is about to make in your belly :load: :load: :load:
Anyone out there that will beat my lower belly up extreme and destroy the intestines inside?
Brutal and no limits.

strip you - tie you down, so belly is stretched like your picture - and I will slit your belly muscles, reach inside and pullout your guts - cutting the two ends free - you should be able to watch the spectacle, if you like -

strip you - tie you down, so belly is stretched like your picture - and I will slit your belly muscles, reach inside and pullout your guts - cutting the two ends free - you should be able to watch the spectacle, if you like -

Well, if you can't convince Dannyt, please drop ME a line, as this sounds like a nice way to go... :grin:

Back