WHO WANTS TO BE THE VICTIM OF IMPALEMENT

From urethra to behind.

I imagine it would have to be a pretty small stake to fit it in the urethra, would you really notice it as it emerged from the ass?

Call me a traditionalist but I'd a big ol' (spiked) stake up the ass. (and maybe a few smaller spikes in the belly, dick and balls as an added treat)

I've seen a guy sounds with a fountain pen size metal stick, so yes I think I'll see it.

Very nice! Would at least like something sharp up my ass or belly.

Yeah, something sharp and jagged up the ass, doing maximum damage as it slowly tears it's way into your guts and eventually emerges from your screaming mouth and you get to taste yourself in the final lingering moments.

Yeah, ass ultimately fucked with a bullet would be a high-speed impalement. Naked on all fours, chute lubed so the shooter can slide the barrel in deep. Guy gettin it would probably bone up. We could talk beforehand about how it should end. Maybe the guy gettin it would want the option of signaling for a second shot to the head, if the agony is more than he bargained for.

Yeah, ass ultimately fucked with a bullet would be a high-speed impalement. Naked on all fours, chute lubed so the shooter can slide the barrel in deep. Guy gettin it would probably bone up. We could talk beforehand about how it should end. Maybe the guy gettin it would want the option of signaling for a second shot to the head, if the agony is more than he bargained for.

No headshot, ride out the agony. Here's a pic from my western series that sorta covers it. The text style takes longer than the method I usually use so I don't use this 'cartoon' style very often, even tho' I find it hornier.

00000000 Ass Shot Cowboy 7.jpg

Yeah, something sharp and jagged up the ass, doing maximum damage as it slowly tears it's way into your guts and eventually emerges from your screaming mouth and you get to taste yourself in the final lingering moments.

That would be awesome - and have a sharp gutting knife within reach - perform hara kiri - and spill your worthless guts

Back