Executioner Here

hi boyspy75, I want to be naked, tied and I want to be beheaded or dressed. I would like the performers to have the viewers who want to use my corpse.

I'd love to be a criminal I have been a BDSM freak for some time now and I'm really turned on by the ideas of being tortured to death. I'm in the Atlanta area and looking for someone who would like to take me in full time as a permanent torture slave. Into crucifixion, cbt, piss, electricity, sounding, bondage, , anal stretching, impaling, chem, KO, and more. I am able to permanently relocate at this point too for being a sex slave. Would love to be locked in a dungeon and used sexually for months or years..

You'd skip something in my drink and I'd vilubturally follw; I'd be naked in a a bed these down, waiting for yountonmake the bwxxt move

Slowly drain my blood while fucking me raw; "poz" me but strangle me as I cum; insert an ice pick up my brain as i cum

I'd come over and we'd have a drink and then you'd decide to take me; my second drink has something in it to make me fall asleep (or nearly). You pull my shirt and pants off and slide your thumb up my ass. There's no resistance. Is as I wake up, I push against your cock and want to feel you cum up my ass. You ask me to sit in an ice bath so I feel cold. I'm still groggy so I agree. As I start to lose consciousness, I see you take out a cord that you wrap around my neck and start to pull tight... as I feel the blood pound in my ears and it starts to get dark, you take out a knife, gut me like a salmon and then fuck my corpse

I'd come over and we'd have a drink and then you'd decide to take me; my second drink has something in it to make me fall asleep (or nearly). You pull my shirt and pants off and slide your thumb up my ass. There's no resistance. Is as I wake up, I push against your cock and want to feel you cum up my ass. You ask me to sit in an ice bath so I feel cold. I'm still groggy so I agree. As I start to lose consciousness, I see you take out a cord that you wrap around my neck and start to pull tight... as I feel the blood pound in my ears and it starts to get dark, you take out a knife, gut me like a salmon and then fuck my corpse

Sadistic executioner here. Other than getting caught, I have no limits. Tell me your deepest, darkest fantasy, and I'll make it happen. Or inflict one of my own upon you. I am totally serious. My Wickr, if you're interested, is boyspy77.
I'd love to be tortured then killed anyway you want to do it

Back