Do you think you'll survive year 2017?

livingdeadman20

Forum Regular
this is a pretty gloomy question for everyone, but do you think you will survive year 2017?
i honestly do not think i'm going to at all but it's not my fault though.
here's a video of me explaining why I don't think I will:

but what about all of you?

well, there's a chance that i will. im going to try to survive this year, but im not sure.
it's not really up to me exactly.

I've stopped caring from one day to the next if I live or die. I plan life like I will live, but if it happens, it happens. I don't want it to be in an accident, and I don't want to die from a disease; if I get a disease that is advanced or incurable, I will take care of myself before the inevitable. I would love to take control of when I do die by finding someone to help fulfill my fantasy of being snuffed, and their fantasy of snuffing someone. Best of luck to you, Joe.

I only have to survive nine more days to have made it through 2017. The same goes for you, Mr. Winko. I think the chances are VERY good that we will both be alive on New Year's Day. THEN, the question becomes: On what date in 2018 will we croak?

I've stopped caring from one day to the next if I live or die. I plan life like I will live, but if it happens, it happens. I don't want it to be in an accident, and I don't want to die from a disease; if I get a disease that is advanced or incurable, I will take care of myself before the inevitable. I would love to take control of when I do die by finding someone to help fulfill my fantasy of being snuffed, and their fantasy of snuffing someone. Best of luck to you, Joe.

As someone in his seventies, I am aware that life is limited. I so agree with you about looking after my end if there is incurable disease. I would like a formal hanging but that would take a hangman. That is dangerous BUT it can be made outdoors so it would be impossible to trace.

well i definitely almost didn't survive. so yeah. if it wasn't for a psychic i would be buried at a cemetery in North Carolina, but that's a long story i'll explain later.

I am in bed with the winter vomit bug and a bucket at my bedside so i do not feel so sure about the last week. :(

I am in bed with the winter vomit bug and a bucket at my bedside so i do not feel so sure about the last week. :(

I hope you feel better soon, old bearkill. One positive aspect of being sick as a dog is that you can stay in bed for days without feeling guilty. So, in between bouts of puking, try to enjoy your down time.

Back