Call Me Caleb (16): I’m Fucked!

callmecaleb

A man is a tasty morsel.
Elite Member
I will love killing this guy! Pure Heaven! Jordan is a mirror image of me, the sexiest man I’ve ever brought home to kill. Except for our faces, we could be identical twins. I’ve jerked off so many times to my image in a mirror, fantasizing beating and slicing the gorgeous body I see before me. Now it will come true in the form of Jordan. Even after he passed out from the drug in his beer, I continue to fondle and caress him as my cock quivers in anticipation of the blood bath to come. I lay my head on his shoulder and close my eyes….

….I open my eyes. Blurry. Head aching. Kneeling. Wrists tied around a post behind me. Kept blinking my eyes until things come into focus. Shit! I’m in my playroom, tied to the post. And in front of me, just a few feet away is my skinning knife, on the floor, its blade pointing towards me. What the hell happened? How did I get here? Jordan? Oh, shit! I’m Fucked!

My feet aren’t tied so I manage to work my way up the post into a more comfortable standing position. But there is no way to work my hands free. I don’t have much time to think about all this because the door opens and Jordan marches in—shirtless, boots, levis, and my baseball cap. Still gorgeous but now menacingly so. He walks up to me and slaps me hard in the face, I mean really hard. “You’re Fucked, Caleb!” Then he smashes his fist into my left ribcage, then his other fist into my right side. Jesus, that hurts! Puts his palm to my chin and pushes my face up, cracking my head against the post. He holds my head there and speaks calmly, but I sense real rage in his voice.

“Bastard! You drugged me! You fucking drugged me! And you were going to kill me! Weren’t you?! You got a fucking torture chamber here. You were going to hang me up and torture me and kill me slowly. Ah, but lucky me. You didn’t know I drugged you, too. And my drug is lots stronger than yours. Yours only has to work long enough to get your victim into this room and strung up. Mine has to last long enough to drive a guy four hours to my cabin in the high country. So, I woke up long before you did. And here we are. Lucky you.

He lets go of my chin and smacks my face again. Harder, if that’s possible. I’m trying not to show any reaction to anything he says or does. Just look him in the eye. Not easy to do, especially when he suddenly punches both ribs again. Did I wince? Jordan steps back and picks up the knife. Stands close to me and puts the point under my nose, between the nostrils, and pokes through the skin. Not much of a cut but enough that blood begins to flow freely, running down onto my mouth. I can taste it, normally a warm sweet sensation but not this time. I feel it as it drips off my chin onto my chest and down my belly, parting at my dick and running down both legs to my feet. This is what gets me off when I cut into a hot man, but now it’s happening to me. I’m Fucked! Jordan puts his mouth to my nose and sucks my blood, making a slurping sound like when a straw sucks up the last bit of liquid in a glass.

“Christ, Caleb, that tastes good. Do you drink blood? I love it. The taste, the texture, the aroma. Whenever I cut into a man and drink his blood, I am nourished, I am invigorated, I am fucking TURNED ON and in KILLING MODE! And you, Caleb, I will feast on your blood. And on your flesh.” He holds the knife in front of my left nipple. “And this is where I start.” The knife point pokes the tip and draws blood. A few drops dribble down my pec. Jordan licks my nipple and then stands very close to me, his face just inches from mine. His breath is warm. His lips are coated with my blood. His breathing is heavy with sexual anticipation. “Yeah, I start with this titty. Take my first bite here. Bite off the tip, roll it around in my mouth, and watch you watch me chew and swallow your silky smooth flesh. Then the titty cone. Can’t be greedy. Small bites. Yes, Caleb, you’ll be devoured in small bites. Chew your food well, Mama always said. Masticate. First one titty, then the other. Small bites, well masticated. I’ll move on to other small bits of you. Ear lobes first. Then some of the loose skin on your cock. Chew your sac open. Then chew the sac off, leaving your sweet nuts hanging loose for later. Bite off a few toes, the smaller ones. A finger maybe. But eventually, Caleb, my animal desires won’t be satisfied with small bites. I will chew deep into your pecs, the most beautiful part of your body. I will chew and chew and chew down to the bone. And then, only then, the torture will begin.

“You’ve got some great tools in this room. Really sophisticated instruments. I can tell you’ve done a lot of killing here. Well, so have I. And I am especially good at keeping a man alive for a long, long time, so he can know what real pain is, feeling excruciating pain long after they wish they were dead. I’ll make a small slice in your belly, slide my fingers in, hook an intestine and pull it out, and keep pulling and pulling as your guts slide out of your belly, a long intestine, still attached inside but now wrapped around your neck like a warm wet scarf until the moment I yank the ends from your gut. Oh yes, Caleb, you are going to regret bringing me here tonight. I saw your graves back there. Ten? Twelve? And a fresh one? Was that for me? Well, now it’s for you. When I’m done, every bone and piece of mangled flesh, every bit of gore and slop that once was you, will be in that grave. And whatever of you that I have eaten? Well, I’ll wait a day and then shit you out into that grave!” His voice is getting loud and angry and his breathing heavy. I had tried not to react, just look him in the eye. He looks back at me with pure hatred in his eyes. Then he reaches down, grabs my nuts, and squeezes. I let out a scream, a screech, a strange high-pitched sound that I never thought could come out of me. The pain is horrible. Unbearable! And it goes on and on. He keeps talking to me but I’m not sure how much I comprehend through the pain. “Oh, Caleb. Stoic Caleb. Always in charge. Always running the horror show. Well, how does real pain feel? This is nothing. You will feel more pain before you die than all your victims combined felt. Believe me, you’ll beg for relief, for death. But you will get no mercy from me. You drugged me, motherfucker! I will make your misery last and last and last. And I will smile as your body disintegrates into a pile of bloody slop. HEAR ME?” He lets go my balls. His face against mine, almost touching. He is panting in hate as I pant and gasp and quiver in severe pain….and fear.

Again, he smacks me on both sides of the head. And, again, he pounds his fists into my ribs. There is ringing in my ears and sharp pain in my ribs as he turns away, looking through my equipment until finding two pieces of rope. He ties my ankles and then pulls my legs apart, as far apart as they will spread. Then he walks back in front of me, puts his hands on my shoulders, and pushes down. Each foot slides another six inches. He ties them off. Oh, fuck! That hurts! Horrible pain in my hips. Jesus Christ! I can’t take it!

He looks in my eyes and says, very calmly, “I’m going to take a break, Caleb. Just want to get a bite to eat in your kitchen and relax a bit. You stay here and rest. We got some fun stuff to do later.” With that, he rams his fist deep into my gut, driving out most of the air from my lungs. My body lurches forward, straining my wrists against the post. As I try to suck air back into my lungs, he rams his boot up into my nuts. Excruciating pain shoots through my body. I want to vomit but there is no air to force the bile out. “Don’t go away, Caleb.” Jordan laughs and turns, leaving the room as I slump forward and pass out.

How long have I been here? I think I’ve been passing in and out of consciousness. My legs seem to be numb but my hips or whatever up near my crotch still hurts like shit. That’s the pain that’s got to stop. It’s got to stop. I can’t take it! My arms and wrist are numb, too. If I slump forward, my wrists press on the edges of the post. If I try to stand up to ease the strain, my gut hurts. There is no comfortable position. At least my nuts don’t hurt too much anymore. And I can breathe normally. But my legs. That’s what is killing me. My hip joints are too stretched. The pain. It’s all I can do to keep from crying out…and from simply crying out of fear and helplessness. Stoic Caleb. Stay stoic. Stay calm. FUUUUUUUCK! It’s unbearable! How long has it been? How much longer this pain? I pass out again.

……………

I hear Jordan before I see him. “Wake up, Caleb!” He is loosening the ropes on my ankles and then my wrists. I slump into his arms and he slides me onto the floor, none too gently. He lays me on my back and stretches my legs out. My legs have been in that awful position for so long that even this movement is extremely painful. He pulls a crusty blanket from a corner and slides it under my head as a sort of pillow. I lie there naked, in pain, looking up at him standing over me. Same boots. But now my hiking shorts and tank top. No hat. He sits on the floor next to me and runs his hand over my chest, fingering my nipples.

“I’ve decided not to kill you, Caleb. Oh, it would have been great fun. My most fantastic kill ever. You can’t believe how beautiful you would be sliced up, how tasty your flesh, and your blood. Well, actually you can, but I would have gotten so much pleasure.
Damn, I’m getting excited thinking about it again. Good thing I had some breakfast or I might just change my mind and bite into you right now. And you couldn’t do anything to stop me, could you? You’re in severe pain, I can tell. Oh, well. Relax. I won’t change my mind. I thought a lot about you, about us, these last, what? Six hours? Sorry about that. I lost track of time. But if I had come back sooner, I probably would have gone ahead and killed you, so taking the extra time to consider the situation turned out good for you. By the way, you have a beautiful house. Very tasteful. Extremely masculine yet still…gay. And your kitchen? To die for. God, I wish mine was near as nice. Hope you don’t mind but I fixed myself some bacon and eggs and sausage and hash browns and toast and coffee. I was fucking hungry. But I cleaned up all the dishes. And speaking of cleaning up, you really should work on your playroom. Some of your tools are so filthy. Dried blood and gore. Even some rust. Granted, the guy you’re cutting up isn’t going to notice but still, tools should be cleaned after every use. That’s what Daddy taught me. He was a carpenter. So, anyway, you might think about keeping your torture instruments cleaner. Just on principle. I mean, you’re going to be killing more guys here. Since you’re not dying today. So I thought a lot about you, and me, and us. We’re kindred spirits, Caleb. You know that? We love the same thing: killing gorgeous men. It’s our sexual outlet. Some guys fuck. Some jerk off. We slice up male bodies. I thought I was the only one. Maybe you did, too. But there are two of us and it wouldn’t be fair of me to eliminate you. There are more than enough hot men for both of us. I’m not greedy. So, we go our separate ways. Or, maybe we team up sometimes. You know, two on one, or two on two. That would be a kick. Anyway, no need to decide anything now. Plenty of time. But man, I’m still horny. All this thinking about cutting you up and now it ain’t gonna happen. But I really got to get my nut off, so I’m going to fuck you. I’m pretty sure you don’t get fucked much, if at all. But since I decided to let you live, you should be grateful enough to give me this. So, let’s get to it.”

The whole time Jordan was chattering away, endlessly, his picked at the dried blood on my body, picking at it and eating it, like picking crumbs from a pie plate. And he also kept rubbing his hands over my naked body. Stroking my abs, biceps, crotch, legs, face, twisting his fingers in my hair. Until he said he wanted to fuck me. Then he abruptly stood and stripped off the shorts and tank. Oh Christ, NO! I see his dick and it is huge. Really HUGE! Not long but fat, the fattest dick I’ve ever seen. No way that can go inside me. But I’m too weak to say anything or to resist. I shudder as he kneels and grabs my legs. The pain in my hips is excruciating as he lifts them over his shoulders, but I don’t want to let him know this. Then he leans forward and sticks his finger into my nostril, scraping the inside with his nail. Blood pours out over my face. Fuck, what a jerk!

Again, Jordan puts his mouth to my nose and slurps a mouthful of blood. Then spits it into his hand, and the hand drops to his cock. That’s his lubricant? With no finger foreplay or anything else to prep my ass, he just rams that huge pipe straight into my hole. One big lunge, one immensely painful lunge, and he’s in and pounding away. AHHHHHHHH! I can only lay there, bug-eyed, with my mouth wide open in pain. As he fucks me, he leans forward to suck more blood from my nose and then kisses me. Deeply. Passionately. Spitting my blood back into my mouth. Ignoring my obvious pain and concentrating only on his own pleasure, he slides in and out, battering my butthole, stretching it, ripping open a bloody gap twice as wide as it has ever been. Or wider even. Pounding. Sliding. Stretching. Ripping. Until finally, he lets out a loud animal cry and shoots his load deep into me. He continues punching away until finally, finally slowing and relaxing and eventually pulling out with a loud slurping suction sound. He lays on top of me, still keeping my legs over his shoulders, and rests his head on my chest. His heavy panting slows as his heart beat slows to a more normal rate. In time, he raises his head, smiles at me, and slides back toward my butt. Oh, no, not again. But instead fucking me again, Jordan drops his head and licks my hole with a loud slurping sound. And I farted. It wasn’t intentional, it just happened. A wet sloppy fart. I could tell because it had that wet sloppy feel and sound. Jordan raises his head and I could see his face splattered with bits of shit and blood. I feel good. For the first time, I did something bad back to him. But instead of being pissed, he grins widely. Then he rams his fist into my asshole, something no one had ever done to me, ripping the hole even wider. OWWWWWWWW! He pulls out, leans forward and shoves a handful of shit, cum and blood into my mouth. I try to spit it out but he holds his hand tightly over my mouth. “No, Caleb. If you eat a man’s flesh and drink his blood, you must consume all of him, the good and the bad, the tasty parts and the guts and shit.” Jordan rams his dick into me and begins fucking again. And he kisses me again. Hard fucking. Hard kissing. I try to spit the shit into his mouth but he forces it back into mine. I can’t stop him. My weakness against his strength. I yield, involuntarily, and swallow the gloppy mess of my shit, his cum, and my blood. Yuck! He keeps his lips to mine, kissing passionately as his huge fat battering ram rips at my bloody asshole. I wait, knowing it will end soon. And it does. Again he relaxes, resting on top of me. He sits up and smiles. “Nice.” That’s all. Nothing more. He puts his hand to my hole again and brings up a red, bloody hand. And licks it clean. “Sweet.”

Jordan lets my feet drop to the floor and stands up. He bends and picks me up as one might pick up a sick child. He carries me to my bedroom, drops me into the bed, and climbs in beside me. Blood and shit muck stain my 1000 count sheets but, oh well, at least I’m in my own soft bed again. And I’m ALIVE! I’ve dodged a bullet. I wonder, who is this Jordan? A freak? Or is he just like me? A normal guy with a peculiar taste for good-looking men? Will I see him again? Will he be my friend? Or my victim? Or will I be his victim? No matter. That’s for later. Right now, I’m totally exhausted and sore, my entire body aching as never before, and there’s that foul taste of shit in my mouth. But I’m in my warm soft bed, naked and cuddled next to a beautiful naked man, his chest to my back, strong arms wrapped around me, his warm breath and shitty lips touching my neck. I close my eyes and drift, once again, into darkness.

reading this gets my greek cock throbbing hard!!

hey,callmecaleb, excllent story.
i saw yr comment in a post named as "dead or alive" that includes a video of plasticized nude human specimen being displayed in a chamber.
i have that video and also another one with the same specimen. if you want , i can send them to you
add me on kik: plastinationren
or add me in yahoo messenger: plastinationren@yahoo.com

:heart love:
Of all my stories, this is my favorite.

Back