[Hot] Another drug Chinese boy + Chinese translator needed :))

These clips make me confused. The boy obeyed like a zombie, this's not sleeping pills but some kind of brainwashed drugs.
If this fake he'really a good actor.

People can speak Chinese can also be non-Chinese, I prefer northern Chinese, coz northern Chinese has stronger body, and most of face doesn't look like pancake. However southern also has handsome, but not the same style to northern. And southern has less handsome.

Are you sure? Although northerns have greater build, their facial features aren't usually as good as those of the southerns.

I am downloading this video.. Er..I guess I can translate for you guys.
and also I agree to the Japanese guy said, the people from the North China and North East China is better than guys from Southen China.

well... looks like someone is seeking for my help. still downloading, the title means a retired soldier.

i'll translate them as soon as the downloading is finished.

and to lazy boy... you got a problem with southern folks? it's a large country, and discrimination makes nonsense.

it looks like it's gonna take quite a while. i'll leave the downloading in background, and come back here later for the translation.

(sichuan dialect)
A: take off your clothes to sleep. take it off. if you wear it, it makes you feel cold when sleeping. take off the underwear. stand up, come on, stand up.

B: MMM…

A: The underwear is wet? yes? look at the wound. they’ve not healed? ..(after a while) where did you have meal? (repeated asking)

B: i don’t know where I had my meal.

A: did I eat it together?
B: yes… (murmuring) is there toilet service? (COMMENT: I’m not sure. it’s in sichuan accent, but it does sound like so. i guess it’s some kind of slang there)
a: what? toilet service? you want to fuck a female now? (begin playing with his balls) but yours is not big enough.
b: toilet service…
a: toilet service? quickly go to sleep. i’ll go looking for the service. heard me?
b: mmm…
a: (turned on tv)

(begin playing with him)

a: did you eat?
b: mmm… no…
a: you ate before. your uncle is here.(COMMENT: its another slang word. i’m not sure if i’ve got it right.) show me hands. quickly, show your hand. raise arms. let me check the wound. Nih Er Schuam(COMMENT: it should be his name), stick out your tougue. (touch his tougue) is it bitter? is it? (COMMNT: is he pretending to do a health check? )

b: no
a: (slapped his face)
did you xxx (don’t get the dialect word)? did you eat? did you? sit up! sit up! sit up! your uncle was here, still remember? um? where did you serve the army?
b: yunnan
a: for how long?
b: 5 years.
a: roll about! roll! did you wake up?
b: no…
a: roll! quickly! …what? roll. it’s a training. quickly. roll! you can’t roll? what? can you roll?
b: yes.
a: good. no problem. raise head! stand up. attention! attention! can you stand up? attention! come here! come! are you drunk?
b: yes
a: want to sleep more? how much did you drink last night? how much? come here. follow me. how many bottles did you drink? how many?
b: 2 pieces
a: 2 pieces? so much. did you drink wine?
b: i’m sad.
a: sad? why?
b: …
a: keep down! butt this way. stick out your head! keep down!

(the end)
----------------------------
COMMENT:
apparently the perpetrator is a millitary instructor of the victim. the victim looks good, and obediant... but the video just makes me sad somewhat. It's somekind of mental & physical torture to the victim, who blindly trusts the perpetrator. why can't he just leave the victim alone and play with his beautiful body? there's no respect at all.

besides it's in sichuan dialect. although sichuan is a southen province, its dialect is more like a northen one. maybe a northener chinese can understand it better. I've tried my best. it should be 90% accurate at least.

Wow thank you tremendously necrophi! I now see clearer the situation thanks to your help!

The perpetrator is obviously superior in power & influence over his victim. He was downright abusive and not giving a fuck what damage he might have caused. That drug is some heavy, mind-destroying shit!

All the while it is still amazing & stimulating to see this degrading act happening with our own eyes. It's awesome to witness how far one person would go to acquire their sexual pleasure.

People can speak Chinese can also be non-Chinese, I prefer northern Chinese, coz northern Chinese has stronger body, and most of face doesn't look like pancake. However southern also has handsome, but not the same style to northern. And southern has less handsome.

Hey, you said that in the south, you are looking for something to smoke.

Back