A cute asian boy was raped mercilessly till shit leaked out

Does anyone know whether or not these videos are legal or are they consentual!? Dont want to get in trouble for viewing these lol

I would think that this kind of videos are illegal in most countries. In Sweden i know they are even illegal to watch on-line. BUT You can not do anything about it because You are not allowed to leave this forum due to the rules.

translation: make sure the brand name is XXXX before purchasing. QQ XXXXX WeChat XXXX Other possible QQ numbers are all from secondary market... not as exciting as expected heh?

Last edited:
Does anyone know whether or not these videos are legal or are they consentual!? Dont want to get in trouble for viewing these lol

I'm not so sure of the consentual part, we can only judge by viewing the victims reactions in the clips. And every case is different I think. But of course they are all down right illegal!

But then in a corrupt gorvernment the law can be easily bent or broken by money or power. Here most of the victims are young, weak & vulnerable with not much society relationship, they have no power over their perpetrators. That's why there are so many of those clips floating around, and I believe more and more new clips will be released for our viewing pleasure.

Last edited:
translation: make sure the brand name is XXXX before purchasing. QQ XXXXX WeChat XXXX Other possible QQ numbers are all from secondary market... not as exciting as expected heh?

what do you mean by secondary market?!? and alot of those videos have QQ and a piece of paper shown in the video. what does that mean lol I will like the video if its fake but not if its real

E, They writed that how to contact with the video producer throuth the IM software, and the drug names they sold. anyway, it make no sense for you guys, because the drug name is total random.

i meant for retailers. The video author warns that if there's another QQ number, it's from someone who bought from him, and is selling again. hope i've made myself clear this time.

they tend to put a paper aside, with their QQ number written, just to make sure if anyone wants to buy the drug, they would contact him, not another retailer.

Back