New fire play lover

Pawz

Forum Newcomer
Hi im new and i have a fantasy about being burned alive in a fire place, i love setting my underwear on fire and feeling the burn creep up my shaft,

Welcome from a dedicated fire-player! Do check out the "Fire" group, and share some posts there. I personally get extremely powerful urges to go naked to the stake to be burnt alive around this time of year. The darkness and cold really bring out my lust for fire!
Fireboots

Welcome to CDG Sharronr! There aren't many people into burning here, particularly people with a desire to burn themselves, but there are a few. Check out the "Fire" Group.
Fireboots

Guys, I want to with you to stand on the fagots. In post enough room for three guys?

Guys, I want to with you to stand on the fagots. In post enough room for three guys?

Oh there is probably more than enough room. It would be fairly easy to burn 4 people on one stake! This was fairly common during the mass burnings of heretics! Big saving in wood too.
Fireboots

I volunteer for the fourth place - all snuggled up close, tightly bound with chains, smelling the first wisps of woodsmoke from the timber pile around our feet - what could be better?

I would like to remove the penalty of my hair from the head and body, naked, spread with butter body strong. In post fix my hands over my head in iron clamps, my neck and my legs. You can start burning!

Which is better: the feet are connected with iron clamps at the stake or the free leg on firewood stack?

I like the idea of my arms shackled high on the stake, personally I'd want my legs chained together around the stake so my butt sticks out over the fire, but a suspended burning would be fun to watch. The victim would be vainly trying to kick away the wood, and lift his legs high as the flames climb around his naked body. That would be a good show!

Okay, FB - you get chained facing the stake, around your ankles, and arms high above your head. I'll do the wrists only, facing outwards, next to Lecuvrer and Pawz. As the flames lick round your butt and you press your hard cock against the warming stake, you can watch the three of us writhing in the heat as we try to lift ourselves up above the fire – in vain, of course.

I think that the free legs or stiffness of the legs should be mentioned in the court decision, depending on the crime. and it should be written as a set executed by the post - on firewood or on a stand?

What sort of stand? If just a post with our feet on the firewood I could imagine we'd get left hanging from our wrists as the burning fire settled beneath us. Which do you think might be worse, I wonder? Presumably the courts would prefer the more severe burning for the worst crimes.

The advantage of a platform is that you would be well displayed above the flames. In some areas burning alive wasn't done at a stake, but with the victim suspended over the flames. This way the spectators could get get a full view of the burning body. When tied in the traditional way to a stake the buttocks aren't visible, and many people like me are real butt fans, if tied the way I would like, facing the stake, it is hard to see the victim's swelling cock, which is a lovely sight as it is licked by the flames. By suspending the victim you get a full view. Also if the person is tied with rope, the rope burns through and the person falls into the flames. If you are suspended, it will be a long time before the flames reach high enough to burn through the rope, usually after the condemned has died, then the body will fall into the fire and coals to be properly cremated.

I think it's better if attached to a pole a small wooden stand on which to fix the feet. If a simple crime - Stand with fixing feet. If a serious crime - free feet are on the stand ... m?

The type, and height, of the fire are important. Hot, clean burning, wood insures that the fire does its job. If the pyre is high, the flames will quickly consume the victim, but a low fire, with wood being gradually added will prolong the show. For me I want a low, hot fire, only licking as high as my butt and cock, until I die, then have a huge fire built to totally consume my body!

View attachment 108080
An alternative to the stake – two fireproof pillars to which the victim is chained: a wooden beam between the pillars for him to stand on. Under the beam is a bonfire made of a mix of dry and wet wood for steady burning, and brushwood for the sudden flare of flame. The man is spreadeagled naked, totally exposed to the view and the video cameras of the onlookers. His swollen cock is rigid and jutting even with the anticipation; his ass will soon be caressed by the searing flames. The audience will enjoy his wild struggles as he tries in vain to lift his body away from the heat, the pain of the chains at his wrists fighting the pain of the flames. The executioners will control the fire to give him a slow death, followed by a reduction of his remains to ashes.
There's four of us interested. What shall it be - one a day? Anyone want to go first, or shall we draw lots?

Back