New/young (19 yo) GAY guy here with a nasty mind and a sick fetish...

Your fetish is slightly unique to be sure it is not completely off the scale of things, it is, as others have said, a subset of bug chasing, and is certainly not something for which you should ever vilify yourself for. Your fetish is not who you are it is just something that turns you on. Finding someone with a cold sore willing to suck you off is perhaps the biggest challenge you face. I hope that maybe you will find someone both willing and geographically suitable. Good luck

Your fetish is slightly unique to be sure it is not completely off the scale of things, it is, as others have said, a subset of bug chasing, and is certainly not something for which you should ever vilify yourself for. Your fetish is not who you are it is just something that turns you on. Finding someone with a cold sore willing to suck you off is perhaps the biggest challenge you face. I hope that maybe you will find someone both willing and geographically suitable. Good luck

i actually just wanted to find a guy who gets coldsores a lot and would get into the fantasy with me and send me pics of his mouth and his coldsores and discuss this fantasy with me over and over again. wouldnt really want to go threw with it to be honest. i tried looking on herpes help webforums but that ironically was the worst place to look. people kept getting mad at me there.

Hey, my fantasy is killing, dismembering, and eating beautiful men. I'm never going to do it but I fantasize nonetheless and enjoy my dreams. Your fantasy is YOURS and can be attained. I envy you. So keep searching. i hope you find satisfaction.

ok fine. i wanted a guy with a coldsore to suck my cock and infect me with his virus so i can feel the burn and the sting from his mouth and have a part of him be with me forever. it's just a fantasy though. not sure if id do it for real but its really hot to think about and i was looking for a guy on here who gets coldsores to talk about that with. told you it was freaky! :p im sure this with fraze you all :p most people i told that too told me i got serious issues XP
Hot
Hot

Back