Stab

Sorry to hear about your account :(

I really like #4 above; can you say where you got that pic?

Thanks!

Thanks Chris, hopefully have more luck on tumblr.
From the photo I only know, by the name of the file, that it is from a tumblr blog.

Thanks for the blog link! Puritanian intolerant patronizing policies are sticking their ugly heads up everywhere. CDG is one of the very few places you can post a pic with a dick anymore. Hope there will be some free havens left in the near future.

Last edited:
It must have been devastating to discover that your flickr account was gone, orecopinj. You put so much time and work -- and ART -- into it. Now it is no more, just like that...POOF. As for this thread, I like image #4 too. The fellow being executed at least got a decent last meal. That is a WHOPPER of a long fat cock.

Thanks to everyone for your comments, I hope the tumblr blog grows at a good pace. I have opened another blog dedicated to cinema and tv series:
https://men-movies-violence.tumblr.com/
And soon I will open a third dedicated to the man in the art (painting, sculpture) of the violence.
I hope you enjoy them ... and do not be interrupted without explanation.
Thanks again.

I have to go with number 2 in this case. Gutting a man while he's alive, would be hot!

Thanks for the Tumblr link! I'll check it out. I'm hoping there are some scenes where a dude's testicles are being harvested.

Great tumblr site, I just checked it out. Pic 2 is my favorite in this batch too. Watching your guts fall past your face as you die is a disturbing stimulating image.

Back