Looking for a Story

patr2016

Forum Newcomer
Hi all-
I remember reading a story a year or so ago that I would appreciate some help in tracking down again. It was a pretty long story, but each chapter was maybe a page. The main plot of the story was that a virus had been spreading around the world which caused men to need to be tortured to death. To aid in this, snuff centers were created where men could come and be tortured and executed. I remember that the first chapter opened on a scene of a young man witnessing his uncle? father? tortured to death in an arena (or maybe they were torturing another man) and deciding that this was what he wanted to do. Specifically I can remember that the young man gets the chance to crush the victims balls with his foot. The series follows this young man as he becomes an apprentice at the torture place. He ends up becoming one of the best executioners in the land. It's super hot and I hope you can help me find it. I remember reading it on some snuff story site which hosted maybe ten or fifteen different stories. I may have found the link on this site? Each story on the site had a different image which linked to it. I think there was also a story about a soldier being killed? I don't remember that very well.
Any help you guys can provide would be greatly appreciated!

Are you still looking?

If so, my email address is yagov98@hotmail.com

Put IT'S IN THE GENES REQUEST in the subject line, please, so I can identify it.

:teddybear::hi bye::above post:::horny::hot::pass out:

Hi all-
I remember reading a story a year or so ago that I would appreciate some help in tracking down again. It was a pretty long story, but each chapter was maybe a page. The main plot of the story was that a virus had been spreading around the world which caused men to need to be tortured to death. To aid in this, snuff centers were created where men could come and be tortured and executed. I remember that the first chapter opened on a scene of a young man witnessing his uncle? father? tortured to death in an arena (or maybe they were torturing another man) and deciding that this was what he wanted to do. Specifically I can remember that the young man gets the chance to crush the victims balls with his foot. The series follows this young man as he becomes an apprentice at the torture place. He ends up becoming one of the best executioners in the land. It's super hot and I hope you can help me find it. I remember reading it on some snuff story site which hosted maybe ten or fifteen different stories. I may have found the link on this site? Each story on the site had a different image which linked to it. I think there was also a story about a soldier being killed? I don't remember that very well.

Did you receive "It's in the Genes"? If not or if you would like to check out my other stories, I have them at DeviantArt.com/Yagov98

Hi all-
"It's In the Genes" by Yagov Sangria (me) The story is at https://www.deviantart.com/yagov98 and is attached.

Email me at yagov98@hotmail.com if you would prefer the MS Word version

Last edited:
Back