Vore Stories

Chapter 154. Searching for his twin

Linked to chapter 32

Ryan frantically searched for his twin brother Jay. Jay had failed to turn up to their sisters birthday and although through the connection that twins have he knew something bad had happened to Jay he still had hope that Jay was alive and ok.

(Ryan blue briefs, Jay red briefs)
tumblr_ookx11ufLA1vjd8v2o5_1280.png

Ryan now traced the route Jay would have taken home hoping to stumble across something that led him to finding his brother. The young man had taken a sabbatical from his successful cage fighting career and now spent all his time searching the land, caves and caverns for his brother.

tumblr_ookx11ufLA1vjd8v2o1_1280.png

However Ryan would be searching for eternity and never find a trace of Jay for his twin brother had been devoured by a Cyclops.

Ryan now arrived at the entrance to Hatton’s Cave, a large but dangerous cavern it was said to hold riches beyond a man’s dreams. However legend said anybody that entered the cave was never seen again and that it was home to fearsome cave troll that delighted in the tender flesh of humans. Ryan however paid no attention to these silly tales and prepared to entered the cave

tumblr_ookx11ufLA1vjd8v2o8_1280.png

Entering the cave Ryan started to explore and soon found some personal objects littering the floor. Searching through them he was soon thankful that none belonged or was attributed to his twin. His attention was quickly drawn to some shiny objects in the corner of the cave and Ryan wasted no time in examining what he found. His face lit up with joy when he realised that he'd found the jackpot and if he wanted to he could stop searching for his brother and lead a wealthy life.

As he pondered on what to do Ryan was about to quickly know that tales of the monstrous Cave Troll were true and if he'd searched the cave he would have found the skeletal remains of previous people who had entered.

Standing at just over two metres tall with a muscular body with long arms that ended in sharpened claws and a grotesque face with teeth that stuck out from its slobbering mouth like tusks the Cave Troll approached an off guard Ryan.

tumblr_ookx95qnmG1vjd8v2o2_1280.png

It had been a long while since it had eaten a full of its favourite food, tender human flesh and had to settle for stringy rat meat but now a human had entered its cave the troll was not going to let it escape.

tumblr_ookx11ufLA1vjd8v2o6_1280.png

Ryan was too busy searching the cave to notice that the Cave Troll now stood behind him. By the time he'd caught sight of the brute in the reflection of an item it was too late as the Troll bashed the young hunk around the head with its wooden club knocking him clean out.

The beast wasted no time in dragging Ryan into the middle of its cave. Drool fell from its mouth as it smelt and licked the hot studs exposed torso salivating at the smell and taste of human meat.

Blood flowed from Ryan's body as the Cave troll bit down into his upper chest and ripped off some tender flesh which included one of Ryan's meaty pecs. The troll gorged on the fresh meat from the exposed torso and then when it had eaten all it could from there turned its attention to Ryan's four limbs. It removed his arms and legs, munching its way through Ryan's legs the way a human would strip a chicken leg, nibbling it to the bone and then throwing the remains on the pile with the others.

Ryan's obsession with finding his brother had led to him losing his own life and like Jay his flesh had been devoured by a creature that found Human meat as some of the best.

tumblr_ookx11ufLA1vjd8v2o10_1280.png

Ryan was finally reunited with Jay but only in death.

Chapter 155. Toa-Suo attack

For years humans had been at war with the Toa-Suo a mysterious race of shaggy humanoids, standing a little under two metres tall and almost as broad, they are covered in sleek waves of white to light grey hair except for their faces and palms which are hairless with a leathery covering of pinkie skin.

The Toa-Suo are carnivorous and hunt incessantly fighting with their claws and anything they can get their hands on. After a successful skirmish the beasts gather up the bodies of all the dead including their own and drag them home to be eaten. The creature’s existence relies on them finding their next meal, so when one battle is won, they feast then think of the next one.
When not fighting humans the Toa-Suo were actively hunting them and five Toa-Suo warriors had headed off on a challenge to find suitable humans they could eat.
Their target was a human holiday settlement where people came to relax and party and with their carefree attitudes and constant drinking the Toa-Suo had a great advantage.

People were doing different things at the holiday sight. Some attended an outdoor rave, others relaxed by the pool. Some got ready for the day’s events in their rooms. The choice was endless and the Toa-Suo hunting party split themselves up. Three of the creatures went to snatch some prey from the rave, one went to the pool area and another stalked the corridors of rooms looking for a suitable meal.

Part time model Luke was the first to be snatched by the Toa-Suo. The attractive young man with a sexy athletic body attended the rave and was seen spotted by a Toa-Suo as he briefly took a break from the rave.

tumblr_oomqozlxlr1vjd8v2o9_1280.png

The Toa-Suo silently approached the young hunk, Luke spotted the creature that was intent on eating his flesh too late as with one twist of its hands the Toa-Suo easily broke Luke's neck. The beast wasted no time in picking up Luke's body and carrying it back home to its waiting family who would be feasting well tonight.
Almost all Toa-Suo were primitive beasts but the Toa-Suo that had killed Luke was more sophisticated than his other brethren and had learnt that human meat tasted bettered when cooked.
Luke’s body was lain out on the floor as the Toa-Suo warrior that had taken his life began to cut his body into a number of parts, some were placed on top of a fire to cook whilst others were thrown at some family members who wished to eat their fill of Luke raw.

tumblr_oomqozlxlr1vjd8v2o10_1280.png

Another Toa-Suo had already spotted the human it wished to kill and had its sights set on a shirtless raver named Logan.
Logan was busy posing for a picture between two girls unaware he didn’t have long left to live.

tumblr_oomqozlxlr1vjd8v2o6_1280.png

The Toa-Suo waited patiently to strike its prey and decided the moment was right when Logan had moved a fair bit away from the rave.
The Toa-Suo had thrown an object at Logan who failed to react and collapsed to the floor after being struck on the temple, the blow had killed him outright as the Toa-Suo left the area dragging its fresh meal behind it.

The Toa-Suo's children stopped playing as its father entered the hut with Logan body, the family quickly settled for the meal as Logan's body was violently torn apart and devoured.

tumblr_oomqozlxlr1vjd8v2o5_400.png

Jonathan was one of the DJ's for the rave and after consuming a fair bit of alcohol and posing with some revellers the DJ headed outside for a smoke.

tumblr_oomqozlxlr1vjd8v2o4_1280.png

This was when the final Toa-Suo stalking the rave struck and with one swipe of its deadly claws it caught Jonathan across the throat killing him outright.

The Toa-Suo that slay him now dragged Jonathan's body back to its village where it was divided up and fed to its family.

tumblr_oomqozlxlr1vjd8v2o3_1280.png

The penultimate hunk to have lost his live to the Toa-Suo was sexy teenager named Conor, good looking with a slim lean body Conor was up
In his room getting ready for nights events as a Toa-Suo stalked the corridors looking for an open door.

tumblr_oomqozlxlr1vjd8v2o2_1280.png

The beast found luck with Conor's room and silently encroached into the room taking Conor by surprise. Before he had a chance to react Conor was thrown onto the bed as the Toa-Suo dashed its sharp claws across Conor's throat. Blood from Conor's wound drenched its white fur coat as the fearsome warrior grabbed the dead stud’s ankles and dragged the body home.

Times had not been good for this Toa-Suo warrior whose family was on the brink of starvation. His children's eyes lit up when they saw the meaty gift their father had dragged home. Conor's hot hadn’t even hit the floor by the time the Toa-Suo family had descended onto it.

tumblr_oomqozlxlr1vjd8v2o1_1280.png

Blood flew everywhere as chunks of flesh were torn from the body, one of the younger creatures managed to tear one of Conor's hunky legs off and disappeared into the corner as it stripped it to the bone.

One Toa-Suo remained still on the hunt for food and now stalked the pool area. It had spotted some potential prey as muscle jock Mikey tried to impress some girls, the shirtless jock pulled a double bicep pose in a vain attempt to show off.

tumblr_oomqwtREPI1vjd8v2o3_1280.png

The girls however were not impressed and walked off leaving Mikey alone by the pool side. The hunky jock sat in a lounger by the pool unaware that a Toa-Suo was about to strike.

tumblr_oomqwtREPI1vjd8v2o2_1280.png

The creature approached from behind and ripped Mikey's head off before he could react. The Toa-Sui slung Mikey's body over its shoulder and prepared to head home, but not before grabbing Mikey's severed head.

A large feast occurred in the hut that belonged to the beast that killed Mikey. Mikey was on the menu, his fantastic body now spread out on the floor in nothing more than a tight pair of white briefs, the meat was split amongst the Toa-Suo's family with the general ensuring he gorged on one of Mikey's fine legs.

tumblr_oomqwtREPI1vjd8v2o1_1280.png

The next morning the unlucky guys heads would be placed outside on an alter that littered each garden. The alters contained the heads of the many human victims with the Toa-Suo with the most heads having the higher esteem and reputation.
But the humans that were killed and consumed would not keep the Toa-Suo happy for long and their raiding parties would soon be hunting fresh meat.

Chapter 156. Feeding Seymour

The man in the shop had sold Bobby the young sapling.
"It is lovely plant, one of the Venus Fly Trap family. Exotic and different than your usual ones. They live for long time. Yours for only £5." The shopkeeper had said.

Six months later and Bobby hadn’t expected the plant he purchased to have grown to the size it had. Standing over 6'00'' the creature also had the ability to talk and this was one area that Bobby didn’t mind as he could laugh and joke with the plant he had named 'Seymour'
Seymour would only speak and act human when it was only Bobby around, when Bobby's girlfriend or mum were present it just acted like a dumb plant.
However things were soon about to change for Bobby.

Standing around 6'00 blonde haired blue eyed hunk Zac was one of the most popular guys at the gym. His perfectly toned physique saw him become the envy of most of the male gym goers who desperately wanted to acquire one like Zac's themselves.

tumblr_ooop3p57Fs1vjd8v2o3_1280.png

However unlike most gym Adonis’s Zac didn’t have a cocky attitude or a large ego. The muscle bound hunk never forgot that he was bullied as a teenager due to his squaney physique and it was only when he reached 18 did Zac decide to do something and attended the gym eventually reaching the physique he now got. This was the main reason he now tried to help his fellow gym goers with workout and nutritional tips. It was this way that Zac met Bobby and the two soon formed a good relationship that saw both become workout buddies.

It was this relationship that saw Zac turn to Bobby when he was made homeless. The popular gym hunk now asked Bobby if he could stay with him whilst he sorted things out.
Bobby liked Zac, the two were friends and got on well and with his mother spending most of her time at her new boyfriends house Bobby had the space and told Zac he was only too happy to accommodate him.

Later that day Zac moved his stuff in, fresh from a session at the gym the hunk wearing a dark vest and track bottoms settled into his new surroundings.

tumblr_ooopqgPq8w1vjd8v2o7_1280.png

Zac immediately took an interest into the large plant that grew in Bobby's conservatory. He'd never seen one that big and was amazed at how Bobby had come across it and chuckled at the name it had been given. "Seymour, Seymour nobody calls anything a name like Seymour." Zac joked as told his gym buddy that he couldn’t wait to see the plant finally open up. Bobby however kept his secret and decided not to say anything about Seymour's ability to talk.
As the two friends left the room Seymour watched Zac and his eyes on the blonde haired hunk.

tumblr_ooopqgPq8w1vjd8v2o1_1280.png

Bobby's girlfriend’s nose had been put out of place by Zac's arrival, it meant the two didn’t have as much privacy as they wanted. Bobby told her to stop being dramatic and he was only helping a friend in need.
Zac had settled into living at Bobby's and the two gym partners enjoyed each other’s company. Zac loved working out on his body and seeing the latest effects on his physique was something he loved to see this meant wearing minimal clothing and Zac was always strutting around in nothing more than a pair of underwear and today was no different as Zac wandered about the house in a pair of tight black briefs. He stopped in the kitchen to make himself a drink unaware that Seymour's eyes were fixed solely on him and the plants tongue licked its lips.

tumblr_ooopqgPq8w1vjd8v2o8_1280.png

Seymour hadn’t been completely honest with Bobby about where he'd come from. The plant had actually started as a spore that had been transported from another dimension where the cruel rulers of the planet fed the rebellious human male population to Seymour’s species. The taste of human flesh was inducted into Seymour and the sight of Zac's strolling around in little clothing saw Seymour's natural urges quickly come to the fore.

That evening whilst Zac was preoccupied Seymour revealed his dastardly secret to Bobby who was astonished to hear such a thing.
What he heard next saw him freeze in fear as Seymour shouted "Feed me."

"Wh.Wh.What do you mean?" Bobby asked not really sure if he heard what he thought he heard.

"Feed me." Seymour repeated reiterating the fact he wanted food.

"Wait I’ll get you some plant food." Bobby said as he turned towards the shelf.

"Urghh. No more plant food." Seymour replied as he licked his lips.

"I..I don’t have any other food!" Bobby replied worried about what Seymour was going to say next.

The carnivorous plant looked at Bobby "Yes you do." Seymour replied with an evil look in his eyes.

Bobby gulped "You don’t mean!"

"Yes Zac." Seymour bellowed "My species only eat young men, physically fit, great aesthetics and bodies. Zac is perfect, he looks tasty."

"No fucking way." Bobby replied "He's my friend I’m not going to kill my best friend."

Seymour laughed "Yes you will. Because if you don’t maybe I eat you or better still I eat your mother or even your girlfriend."

"Bbbbbbut you said you only eat young men, so why would you eat my mother or girlfriend. You're bluffing?"

"When hungry you eat anything." Seymour answered before adding "Do you want to run the risk? Now feed me Zac!"

Bobby thought long and hard about it, he knew that Seymour was not going to back down and he couldn’t allow the creature to kill his mother or girlfriend he loved so much. He only had one option left and knew what he had to do.
"Ok. Ok I’ll do what you want, just leave my family alone."

"Very good." Seymour replied "I look forward to it."
Bobby watched as one of Seymour's tendrils disappeared upstairs to get another look at Zac. Seymour could see that the sexy hunk soaked himself in the bath, completely unaware to the fate that now awaited him.

tumblr_ooop3p57Fs1vjd8v2o4_1280.png

Bobby tried to psch himself up, he was no killer, he even struggled to kill a spider or fly, but now he had to kill his friend. Someone he had known for a few years and one of the few people he actually really liked. Bobby crept up the stairs with a hammer in one hand and prepared to do a deed he knew would haunt him for a while.
He stopped outside of Zac's room and peering through the crack in the door he observed his gym buddy was wrapped in nothing more than a towel.

tumblr_ooopqgPq8w1vjd8v2o3_1280.png

Looking down he spotted Seymour's tendril that continued to observe its incoming meal.
Bobby gave the tendril a kick "Go away. If he spots you he'll know something is up." Seymour's tendril shot down the stairs as Bobby took in some deep breaths and said to himself "come on Bobby you can do this."

Bobby put the hammer in his back jean pocket and knocked on the door to Zac's room and was quickly invited in.
Zac had changed into a pair of white underwear that showed off his body well and the prominent bulge of his manhood at the front.

tumblr_ooopqgPq8w1vjd8v2o5_1280.png

"Ah Bobby just the person" Zac said "I want you to tell me how my definition is when I pose for my back." Zac turned and now faced away from Bobby as he pulled a double bicep pose.
Knowing he couldn’t take Zac on one to one he knew the element of surprise was best. He took the hammer from his back pocket and slowly crept towards Zac.

"Well what do you think mate?" Zac asked as he grew a little impatient. "Do they look on point?"

"Lord forgive me please." Bobby said to himself as he brought the hammer crashing down on the back of Zac's head.
The muscle Adonis let out an "oomph." As he fell forwards onto his bed as Bobby rained blow upon blow down on Zac who now tried to plead with his friend to stop.
After about six blows Bobby stopped but to his surprise found that Zac was still well and truly alive and tried to crawl off of the bed and away as he asked Bobby why he attacked him.
Bobby dropped the hammer and now picked up the headphones for Zac's IPhone and wrapped them tightly around his friend’s neck. Zac now gasped for breath as Bobby strangled him, he tried to use his last bits of strength to claw at the ligature that tightened into his neck and then clutched at the duvet he lay on.
Death was near to Zac and he last words he heard were "Sorry Zac but if you were in my shoes you’d have no choice but to do the same." With that Zac let out a final gasp as his body stretched out and up before falling limply to the bed.
Killing Zac had been hard work and Bobby was now short of breath and breathing heavily. He turned his friend over and started to cry as he saw that Zac's blue eyes stare up at him. He gently ran his fingers through Zac's hair as he rocked the head slightly and repeated the words "I'm sorry, I’m sorry, I’m sorry." Over and over again.
However Bobby knew things were not over yet and carefully dragged Zac's body down the stairs and into the room that contained Seymour.

"There you go. Now quickly get this done." Bobby said as he placed Zac's limp body at the foot of Seymour's pot.
He turned around not wanting to see his friend devoured and placed his fingers in his ears as he did not want to hear the sound Zac's bones cracking and his body being chewed.
A few minutes later Bobby turned around to see Zac still lay on the floor as Seymour looked at him with a confused look.
"He looks delicious." Seymour said as he again licked his lips. "But what do you expect me to do with that? Chop him up. NOW!"

"Wow, wow, wow wait a minute." Bobby said "You didn’t say a fucking thing about chopping him up. I won’t be doing that for no way Jose."

"On my home world we may eat whole because that is what we are forced to do but I am not there I am here and I want to savour every bite of your friend. Now cut him up." Seymour bellowed and reminding Bobby he would take no as an answer.

"No I will not do it. I just killed my best friend for you. I won’t cut him up as well." Bobby reiterated "if you are hungry enough you will eat him."

"Ok. If that’s how you want to play it we'll just leave him there to rot." Seymour replied "But tell me what time does your girlfriend come round?"

Knowing where this was going and knowing that he had no choice but to do what Seymour wanted Bobby picked up Zac's ankles and dragged him out of the room as he cursed under his breath.

Bobby had picked the sharpest knives and retrieved the axe from the shed. Zac was lain out on the floor as Bobby clenched one of Zac's powerful arms, closed his eyes and then began to cut.
The knife sliced through Zac's flesh and muscle like butter until he heard the sound of the blade now sawing through bone. This he could not take and immediately found himself starting to heave but perceived with the task at hand. Then all off a sudden he felt the arm loosen and upon opening his eyes realised he had been successful in cutting it off. Bobby lifted the severed arm up and then using a combination of a meat chopper and axe chopped it into four pieces, the meaty upper arm, elbow, lower arm and hand. All four pieces were put to one side as Bobby now turned his attention to Zac's other arm. Zac's vacant blue eyes continued to stare into oblivion but Bobby's mind was playing tricks on him as he could have sworn the eyes were following his every move. With that arm now gone Bobby moved onto Zac's amazing legs. These were further cut into six parts, the meaty thigh was cut into two pieces as was the long shin bone, leaving just the knee and foot.
With Zac now limbless Bobby turned his attention to removing Zac's head. He picked up the axe and closed his own eyes as he couldn’t bear to look Zac in the eyes as he cut his friends head off. It took two blows of the axe to remove Zac's head as Bobby now looked down at what was once his friend.

tumblr_ooop3p57Fs1vjd8v2o6_1280.png

The perfect physique Zac's had worked on still looked good on his limbless torso but the reality was Zac now looked like a human jigsaw puzzle with parts of his body scattered about the place. He left Zac's underwear on thus allowing his gym buddy a last bit of dignity in dead.

Bobby now needed something to transport his dismembered friend to Seymour and grabbed a large black bin that had just been delivered to the house.

Seymour waited patiently as Bobby prepared his food. When Bobby returned covered in blood and wheeling the large bin Seymour knew it was now dinner time.
tumblr_ooopqgPq8w1vjd8v2o10_1280.png

"Feed me, feed me, feed me." Seymour chanted as Bobby paused for a few moments then pulled the first piece of Zac out of the bin. Bobby tossed it into Seymour's mouth and watched as the plant devoured it before he began to shout "More, more, more."
This time Bobby pulled one of Zac's hands out which was quickly swallowed before part of one if Zac's thighs was eaten by the plant.
Midway through Seymour shouted "Zac is tasty. I want more." Bobby continued to feed parts of his best friend to Seymour until only his head and torso remained.
Bobby lifted Zac's head up out of the bin, Zac's blue eyes still stared into the abyss as Bobby again reiterated how sorry he was before throwing the severed head into Seymour's open mouth.

tumblr_ooop3p57Fs1vjd8v2o7_1280.png

A loud gulp followed before Seymour shouted "Come on. Last bit."

Bobby now struggled to lift Zac's limbless torso out of the bin but eventually got a good grip and carefully placed it into the plants mouth.
He shuddered as a loud 'Crunch' followed as Seymour’s mouth closed on the fine physique. This was followed by more crunching and munching as Zac's torso was chewed up before being swallowed.

Knowing he had finally devoured the entire sexy muscle hunk Seymour let out a loud 'Burp.' As he joked "Zac agrees with me." The plant laughed before adding "but in all seriousness he tasted as good as he looked."

Bobby closed his eyes and nodded before looking at the last picture Zac had taken of himself just moments before he was killed.
"I'm gonna miss you Zac." Bobby said as he cried looking at the picture of Zac in nothing more than his underwear.

tumblr_ooopqgPq8w1vjd8v2o6_1280.png

Zac's disappearance had not gone unnoticed at the gym and people constantly asked about his whereabouts. Bobby told them that Zac had gone back up north to his family.
He looked at one picture that showed Zac's great physique and was determined to build himself up to look like it, In lasting memory of Zac.

tumblr_ooop3p57Fs1vjd8v2o9_1280.png

Back at home Seymour demanded Bobby's attention.
"Here I have something for you." Seymour said before regurgitating the two stud ear rings that Zac wore in his ears. Tears ran down Bobby's face as he looked at them. As he turned and left the room he could hear Seymour saying "You'll need to feed me again.. Soon."

Chapter 157. Gage

It was Independence Day and Gage was in the middle of enjoying the festivities, it was midway through the party and Gage was already drunk. He pulled a double bicep pose as the white shirt he wore was close to bursting.

tumblr_oosbquJhpZ1vjd8v2o2_1280.png

Being in the drunken mood he was Gage ripped his shirt off as a joke only to remember that he didn’t have anything else to put on. Now the hunky young man wandered around shirtless as the party continued to go in full swing.

tumblr_oosbquJhpZ1vjd8v2o1_500.png

The partygoers had found a perfect location for the party by the lake, beautiful scenery and acres of land, a perfect location or so they thought.
They had no idea they were trespassing on the home of a Giant Toad.
Repulsive warty beasts that stood at around one and half metres high with mottled patches of brown and green skin and a long extendable four metre tongue with which they use to attack the Giant Toad was a fearsome beast that had claimed many lives.

tumblr_oosbquJhpZ1vjd8v2o5_500.png

It was nearly time for the fireworks and being in the party mood Gage had now stripped down to his underwear and painted a couple of American flags on his exposed torso and cheeks.

tumblr_oosbquJhpZ1vjd8v2o3_400.png

As the group posed for a photo The Giant Toad left the water on the hunt for food. One of the partygoers seemed perfect and the beast eyed up a prize. With everyone standing bar Gage the Giant Toad focused on the semi naked hunk. The first the group became aware of the Toad's presence was when the Toads long extendable tongue wrapped itself around Gage's waist encircling his toned abs.
"What the fuck?" Gage exclaimed as the beast quickly wound its tongue which sent him spiralling towards its mouth.
Within seconds Gage had been swallowed whole and now lay encased in the Giant Toads foul smelling stomach. Any thoughts he had of escape were short lived as the stomach quickly filled with the giant amphibian’s powerful digestive acid that immediately began to work on its meal.

The partygoers screamed after witnessing Gage being eaten alive but the Toad simply jumped back into the water not to be seen again.

It took the beast three days to fully digest Gage's remains although on the fourth day the Giant Toad came back onto land to regurgitate a small part of its previous meal.

Elsewhere a partygoer realised he had found that he had recorded Gage's death and knew there could be some money to be made in selling it.

Chapter 158. Jordan

Jordan was a male stripper who had just finished his latest booking, the girls had liked his little show and a number now wanted to have their photograph taken with the aesthetic god.

tumblr_oovvq12puR1vjd8v2o1_500.png

One of the more beautiful girls also slipped Jordan a little note.
It read 'Would love to hook up, meet me at the waterfall. Directions on the back'
Jordan looked around and spotted the girl who gave him a seductive wink, fraternising with the customers was not allowed but Jordan gave her a nod of appreciation and headed off to get changed.

The route to the waterfalls was easy enough and Jordan arrived in good time, the girl had not arrived yet so Jordan passed the time admiring the areas natural beauty.

However neither stripper nor girl knew that they were in territory that a Hill Giants lived in. Lumpy, ugly brutes that grew up to seven metres tall Hill Giants normally lived in isolation of each other. Fat, hairy and quite repulsive they can usually be found wearing tatty furs and skins and wielding their weapon of choice, a huge wooden club.

tumblr_oovvq12puR1vjd8v2o8_250.png

The Hill Giants made their homes in large caves which they sometimes shared with Bears and which latter to help guard. For this the Bears are rewarded with a regular supply of food. The favourite provender is human flesh, and their caves may have a corner reserved for a 'larder' with many cured joints hanging waiting to be eaten.

The huge ugly brute’s keen sense of smell had told it that a human was nearby and the Giant soon spotted Jordan as he stood on the edge of a cliff.

tumblr_oovvq12puR1vjd8v2o4_1280.png

Jordan turned and ran when he spotted the Hill Giant on a higher ledge, knowing the fat lumbering humanoid would struggle to keep get to him in time.
But what the Hill Giant lost in fitness it easily made up with its brains as it picked up a rock and threw it at the hot stripper. The rock smashed against the back of Jordan's head sending him crashing to the floor.

The blow took the young hunk by surprise and he picked himself up and sat on his knees. Dazed and confused Jordan was easy prey for the Hill Giant who had finally reached him, it picked him up in one hand and with the thumb and forefinger on its other hand broke Jordan's neck.

Jordan's lifeless body dangled from the Hill Giants hand as it walked back to its cave.

Once inside the Hill Giant placed Jordan's body on the floor and stripped it of most of its clothing so he now lay in nothing more than his underwear. Looking down at its prey the Hill Giant couldn’t wait to tuck into Jordan's tasty flesh.

tumblr_oovvq12puR1vjd8v2o5_1280.png

The giant wasted no time in grabbing a large knife and cutting Jordan's body into six pieces. His arms, legs and torso lay on the floor as the Hill Giant placed Jordan's head in its mouth and bit down. The handsome hunks head burst open sending a nice flavour around the Giants mouth as the teeth bit down. It threw the Bear it shared its cave with one of Jordan's arms before eating one of his slender legs the same way a human would eat a chicken leg, starting with the meatiest parts and then biting away his calf.

tumblr_oovvq12puR1vjd8v2o6_1280.png

The Giant would ensure Jordan's meat lasted a while, it hung his half eaten torso, his other marvellous leg and an arm in the larder ready to consume when it was hungry at a later time.

The girl finally arrived at the waterfall, she excitedly awaited Jordan's arrival. Excitement soon became disappointment as she soon discovered Jordan was not going to show up. As she left the waterfall she had no idea that Jordan had arrived in good time but had been killed and eaten by a Hill Giant.
No one was to see the sexy stripper again.

tumblr_oovvq12puR1vjd8v2o7_1280.png

Chapter 159. Snacking on the tourists

John enjoyed his lad’s holiday, like typical young men it was the highlight of the year. Midway through the break and the rowdy young men spent the night in a club, partying until the early hours. Dressed in a tight white t-shirt and jeans John was not going to let a chance to party go a miss.

tumblr_oozs2fUcsO1vjd8v2o3_1280.png

As the drink flowed the young man soon lost his clothes and now strut about shirtless before placing a black body warmer on as his underwear sagged above his trousers. The drinking went on long into the night until the night clubs soon closed.

tumblr_oozs2fUcsO1vjd8v2o2_1280.png

John carried his towel down to the pool the next morning, still hung over the attractive young man with the toned athletic body and long slender legs still managed to turn the heads of the female guests. He wore a pair of sunglasses to disguise the fact he was still hung over and joined his friends by the pool.

tumblr_oozs2fUcsO1vjd8v2o7_1280.png

The group of friends chilled by the pool and topped up their tans. Closed away from the outside world the tourist location was unaware of the latest news that swept through the nearest town.
A Tyrannosaurus Rex had escaped from the nearby theme park, the genetically created beast had already snacked on the locals and the islands rulers decided not to inform the tourist district as they didn’t want to impact on the local economy

tumblr_oozs4hQ5Oa1vjd8v2o1_540.png

As John and his friends topped up their tans they had no idea a lethal killing machine with razor sharp teeth was stalking the area?
The guys discussed what they were going to do that night and finally made the decision to hit the strip again that night.

tumblr_oozs2fUcsO1vjd8v2o8_1280.png

The humidity was still high and John decided to go out in nothing more than a pink pair of shorts. The group of friends decided to go on a club crawl and soon moved from club to club.
John enjoyed himself as the group soon moved themselves along the strip to the next club.

tumblr_oozs2fUcsO1vjd8v2o5_1280.png

The group pulled an all-nighter and instead of heading hack to the hotel they made their way to the beach.
This would turn out to be a crucial mistake, if they had headed to the hotel they would have seen the signs warning that the beach was closed as due to an incident. The reality was the T-Rex had been spotted in the local area and they didn’t want any tourists to become food as it was bad for business.

On arrival at the beach the group joked about and made a lot of noise as they did so, with the back drop of an ocean behind him John posed for a photo and threw a double bicep pose as one of his friends quickly took the snap.
The T-Rex was still in the vicinity and had become aware of the noise that was going on not far away. It soon spotted the group of lads with one a little bit away from the group, this unfortunate guy was John and as he posed he had no idea the T-Rex had singled him out.

tumblr_oozs2fUcsO1vjd8v2o6_1280.png

John didn’t have a chance to react as the king if the dinosaurs burst from the tree line towards him. He screamed as the T-Rex brought its head down over John. With everything above his waist firmly in the beast’s mouth the dinosaur lifted John into the air as his legs frantically thrashed about and he cried out for help.

tumblr_oozs4hQ5Oa1vjd8v2o2_1280.png

John's friends could do nothing more than either flee or watch what was happening as the Tyrannosaurus had lifted its head up as John stopped kicking for a moment then felt the sharp teeth beginning to break through his skin which again saw his legs again begin to thrash about. The T-Rex was growing tired of its food struggles and violently shook its head from side to side as the sexy holiday maker felt the teeth slicing their way through his skin. This was quickly followed by powerful up and down thrusts of its head which easily broke John's back.

With its meal no longer moving the T-Rex wasted no time in flinging its head back as the sound of cracking bones filled the air as John was chewed up before the beast swallowed its latest meal.

John's friends were in shock, they couldn’t believe what had just happened. Tears ran down their cheeks as they looked back over the holiday photos that were taken only a few days before.

tumblr_oozs2fUcsO1vjd8v2o10_1280.png

Chapter 159. The Feast

The Kokomokoa raiding party hunted the surrounding area for food. Standing at just over a metre tall, these squat green little humanoids seem reptilian because of their scaly skin and webbed feet. Their heads are wide and flat, their eyes large and yellow, agile on both land and in water these creatures were a menace to any human they encountered.

When they hunted the Kokomokoa would take any food they could find but are particularly enamoured of human flesh, which they consider a great delicacy, and great celebrations are held on the occasions that such meat is on the menu after a successful raid.

Andrew prepared to head out for the day, the attractive teenager with dark hair and a toned body took his headphones out of his ears and pulled his shirt off.

tumblr_op1n83T2NZ1vjd8v2o7_1280.png

The shirtless young man admired his body in the mirror before dressing and heading out.

tumblr_op1n83T2NZ1vjd8v2o3_1280.png

As he wandered through the forest dressed in a black shirt and shorts that showed his fine legs the handsome young hunk had no idea that a Kokomokoa raiding party had spotted him and prepared to ambush.

tumblr_op1n83T2NZ1vjd8v2o4_1280.png

Andrew's attention was drawn to some rustling in the bushes behind him, he turned to investigate as a single Kokomokoa dropped from the trees and covered him in a net.

The Kokomokoa jumped from their hiding places and held the net down as other Kokomokoa darted from the bushes to join it. Andrew thrashed about and screamed for help under the net as the Kokomokoa speared his torso with their short bamboo javelins. The attack on Andrew was relentless and he soon succumbed to the stab wounds the Creatures had made to his torso.

Wilds scenes of celebration erupted from the Kokomokoa who knew that their village was going to feast well tonight. Andrew's body was lifted up and carried by ten members of the raiding party who slowly moved over the land and back to their village.

Trumpets blared in celebration as the raiding party entered the village as it carried Andrew's body aloft. The handsome young hunk was laid out whilst the Kokomokoa chieftain looked down and gave the sexy studs body a blessing.

Within a matter of minutes the large cooking pot was ready as vegetables, herbs and spices were dropped into the water and the fire lit underneath. The celebrations continued as the water came to boil and Andrew’s naked body was placed into the pot.

Two hours later and Andrew was ready to be eaten. His body was removed from the pot and laid out on the grand table where the village’s shaman was responsible for cutting off and handing out the meat.

tumblr_op1n83T2NZ1vjd8v2o6_1280.png

The whole village sat at the main table and dined on Andrew's tender and succulent meat, many Kokomokoa went up for seconds and thirds and by the end of the night they couldn’t move due to their bloated bellies.

The next morning Andrew's remains were thrown into the pit and joined the many other victims the Kokomokoa had feasted on.

Chapter 160

Weston was a young man who had always been blessed with good looks and a slim, toned body. His chiseled jawline and piercing blue eyes turned heads wherever he went, and his lean physique made him a natural for the modeling world.

He had always been drawn to the spotlight and had been working tirelessly to make a name for himself in the industry since he was a teenager.

Despite his success on the runway and in front of the camera, Weston was always searching for something more. He had an adventurous spirit and loved nothing more than exploring new places and trying new things. So, when he found himself strolling through the forest, shirtless and feeling the sun on his skin, he knew that he had made the right choice.

With each step he took, Weston felt alive, invigorated by the fresh air and the beauty of nature. His body moved with a fluid grace, his muscles rippling under his skin. He knew that he was in his element - a young man with the world at his feet, ready to take on whatever challenges lay ahead.

But little did he know that his adventure in the forest would be his undoing, as he encountered a creature so strange and horrifying that it would change him forever. His slim and toned body, once the envy of all, would soon be reduced to nothing more than a meal for a monster.

. The sun shone high above him, dappled light falling through the leaves and onto his bare skin. Feeling quite adventurous, Weston had decided to go for a stroll through the woods. As he walked, he felt the earth beneath him, the twigs crunching as he took each step. The air was fresh, crisp and invigorating.

As Weston walked along, reveling in the feeling of being out in nature, he saw something… quite unusual. At first, he couldn't make out exactly what it was - just a shape on the ground. But as he drew closer, he saw that it was a monstrous slug, the size of a small car. It was slimy and gross, its gigantic eyes trained on him. Weston took a step back, feeling the fear start to trickle in. But then, he realized that he had nothing to be afraid of - after all, he was just a model, and the slug was a mere creature.

But the slug had other ideas.

Before Weston had even had time to blink, the giant slug lunged at him, its gaping maw filled with teeth. Weston screamed, but the slug was too fast. In one swift movement, the slug had begun to swallow him, his legs protruded from the beasts mouth and wildly kicked the air. Weston's screams soon subsided, replaced by terrified gurgles as the slug swallowed him whole.

Weston was gone - devoured by a giant slug, lost forever in the depths of the forest. His last moments, spent in fear and despair, were a stark contrast from his previous life as a successful model. But in that moment, as he was consumed by the slug, the only thing that mattered was survival. And unfortunately, Weston had lost. As the sun continued to shine down, dappling the forest floor with light, the only thing that remained was the sound of the slithering, slimy slug.

Guys more good news to share every single one of my stories is going to be sold as an E-Book.

Every Predator Story and every single new story will now be available to read on the go just like a kindle. You can read them on your laptop or phone anywhere and anytime.

Each story will contain its original pictures so nothing will be left out.

Please support this new venture if you can

https://predatorstories.gumroad.com/

Back