Cannibal

Has anyone here ever tasted human testicles? If so, how is your favorite way to prepare them?

I haven't. Gastronomically, I think I would want my first taste to be raw, fresh and warm, right out of the sac. Then I could concentrate on the taste.
But erotically, I would like to open the sac, pull them out, and bite while still attached. The resulting scream and convulsing body would make them be the most delicious morsels ever consumed.

...erotically, I would like to open the sac, pull them out, and bite while still attached. The resulting scream and convulsing body would make them be the most delicious morsels ever consumed.

I agree. They need to be harvested while the victim is alive. The psychological torture of a straight man knowing he's been castrated unwillingly is a constant fantasy of mine.

I think I would want a nice stir-fry with sliced testicles, sautéed in butter, with onions, mushrooms and maybe some red or yellow peppers served over steamed rice. I would want him to watch, as I prepare and devour his most prized possessions.

Back