I would love to visit Romania and esp Bucharest.

Will you meet me if I decide to visit, I am a few hours away by train and tickets are cheap.

As I recalling saying, Meatpie. I happily meet you if you wish to visit here. I would like to also, visit Bulgaria.

i'm also from germany^^

Hi,
i´m from Germany too.
How looks a role play with you since:lokum (6): Describes time please.

Thank you

hi,
i´m from not far from stuttgart, take many roleplay´s,always as victim --see my pic´s on myprofil
g ritch

hi,
i´m from not far from stuttgart, take many roleplay´s,always as victim --see my pic´s on myprofil
g ritch

Hi,
oh Stuttgart is not just around the corner. I'm from Northern Germany, near Leer (Ostfr.).
Can not find pictures on your profile?

g osfrla

Hello there!
I'm looking for friends in germany. I like necro-roleplaying. Please contact me if you're looking for similar things.

Hallo!
Ich suche hier Freunde. Ich stehe auf Necro-Rollenspiele. Kontaktiert mich, wenn Ihr ähnliches sucht.

i'm actually from west hollywood. i'd love to visit berlin someday.

Hallo,

I´m from Germany, too. Are there guys joying the same ideas like me?????????
Excuse my English.....

Thank you very much for responding to my message! I wasn't here for a long time and I'm glad to see that so many guys here around from germany.

I'd realy like to meet you all. I'm able to travel germany and europe from May 31 to yune 3. Write me here if you want to meet me!

Of course Im also interested to meet others, here and around in Germany and nearer parts of Europe.

Hi pasenger99,
thanks for your private answer; because Im new in this chat/forum, Im not familiar with it and its rules. So please let me know if you have got my private answer to yours, in private or here in the chat. I will see it then.

Hello! I am also a beginner-kettle and I do like it here ... who knows where you can see photos, drawings, music videos, where the pierced belly nice guys ... Thank you.

Back