Any fresh handsome head lovers out there?

maleheadhunter

Forum Newcomer
Anybody into fresh beheaded alpha males? I am into the head only, not the body. If you are into the body and not the head. I am interested in you too! I am also turned on by alpha male heads transplanted onto lesser adapt bodies against their will. I find that sexy, as long as I can watch the head removal prior to reattachment. play with it some too!!

Hello headhunter. I post some photos of me on the playing dead thread. Like reataching another dude head into my body.

Here with another dudes head (old one)

Here my body into a ciclops. (recent)

Hope you like. :wink:

Thanks for the reply posts! Attached are a few types of heads that get me going wishing they were cut off and given to me!
4bba7731106154d9549e1a438a47fc21.jpg6493001583_9cd620c6be.jpg8361718301_02d63972a0_b.jpgc5526d54bc19c53b4d68062e698adfaaae6bed2c_r.jpgcody_rhodes_mustache.jpg

Anybody into fresh beheaded alpha males? I am into the head only, not the body. If you are into the body and not the head. I am interested in you too! I am also turned on by alpha male heads transplanted onto lesser adapt bodies against their will. I find that sexy, as long as I can watch the head removal prior to reattachment. play with it some too!!

Yo bro, you know I love heads only too! The first time I ever get a chance I would make love to his head slowly then climax and cum all over him.

A three-some would be awesome. You could slide your dick into the neck and push as deep as you could while I'm kissing him, then I could tongue kiss him and lick your dick at the same time. Are you cut or uncut? I'm uncut, and I would also fuck his mouth and let him suck my dick and then every time I push my dick in I slide out of that foreskin and rub my sensitive and cum coated dickhead against yours. Feeling would be so amazing it makes you week in the knees. After hours of doing this we can sleep, cuddling and kissing while our hard dicks rub and press on the head.

Back