Horrific Razor Blade Beheading of a Faceless Young Man in Mexico

That was the most brutal vid I think I have seen, absolutely fantastic. The took their time and really enjoyed the kill. The noises and screams were amazing. Thx

Watch out though the pop up ad before the vid contained a virus/malware which my virus program blocked.

That was awful. They cut off his face and his hands before slowly killing him. I don't think anyone should have to suffer that much

:wow sign: Gosh , Agony...

5-star rated, sir...

this is the most horrific death I ever saw, OMG, could you imagine the agony and pain he felt before dying :wow sign:

Brutally beautiful. A great video to watch, but how much more fantastic if we could have watched the face and hands disappear, too.

A exceptional video, maybe can find the begining and the final of this execution. Mexicans are great cutters, they really have imagination and courage.

this is the most horrific death I ever saw, OMG, could you imagine the agony and pain he felt before dying :wow sign:

I cannot imagine the agony , must be much more painful than I think especially when he's still alive. BTW, I watch this many times cause His body shape is similar with me.

So, I think firstly he's bound and gagged and blindfolded. Then hands cut off ( must be a lot of scream and blood). Then Forcefully His face peeled off ( more blood and horror ) . Then his neck was slit whilst being alive . Then his pants was pulled down , then his D was cut whilst he's still alive ( maybe).

But this is also being one of my fantasy and inspiration.

I cannot imagine the agony , must be much more painful than I think especially when he's still alive. BTW, I watch this many times cause His body shape is similar with me.

So, I think firstly he's bound and gagged and blindfolded. Then hands cut off ( must be a lot of scream and blood). Then Forcefully His face peeled off ( more blood and horror ) . Then his neck was slit whilst being alive . Then his pants was pulled down , then his D was cut whilst he's still alive ( maybe).

But this is also being one of my fantasy and inspiration.

I think you'd make an inspired cutter.

Does he grab his own dick (with the stump of his former hand) just before the video ends?

Was this a cartel murder, or did he request the service for purposes of recreational exit?

Great death. I love the sounds he made as he died. The soundtrack in the background is wonderful as well. "best video of the year award 2016"

I love the noises he made... Absolutely brutal. Feel sorry for him though...

I have jerked off to this about three times a day since it was posted. What about you?

Back