Horrific Razor Blade Beheading of a Faceless Young Man in Mexico

Nope, not at all. Dream big.
Thanks, Sir...

I was kidnapped by some old men and 40+ y.o alike...
They tied me up and stripped me...
They blindfolded my eyes with duct tape.. and gagged my mouth too..
I didn't know what they would do to me until I felt painful on my right hand ...( oh.. I realized that they cut my hands. I felt the pain).
Someone pulled my hair and others held my body tight. I felt pain on my face. I tried to scream. It had to be agony. I wanted to touch my face and fight them back but I couldn't reach it.
I was passed out and I felt so much pain till I couldn't scream anymore. I felt the fresh air directly to my teeth.
Then I felt another pain on my neck. I tried to scream again.. Aaaahhhh.... Arrrghh........
But I was too weak to fight them... (Plz Juz kil mee... Hope this isn't beginning...)
Then Paintopia haunted me... again...
:skull:

Reactions: SIR
My fantasy: I untie him and lay on top of him. He can’t resist because I’m stronger and bigger. His feet flail. His handless arms beat uselessly on my back. Cool. I lick warm blood from his face. Sweet taste. Are those tears mixing with blood? Salty. So, yeah. His mouth tries to scream but can only manage a gurgling sound. I bite his cheek. No skin. Only sinew. Lovely. I begin to chew. Without skin getting in the way, my teeth slip easily into his face muscles. Easy to grasp but not so easy to tear. Muscle is tough. Yet I persist. Ripping, biting, chewing at his face. I hear high-pitched squeals. Feel his warm breath spraying blood from his nose and mouth. I tear at his lips. Rip off his nose. Swallow it. Stick my tongue into an eye, poking and sucking, until it pops into my mouth, and I bite, the orb bursting in my mouth, a blast of slimy liquid sliding down my throat as my teeth rip the cord that attaches it to his head. My frenzy grows. My hard dick humps his limp dick. My teeth take complete control of my mind and body. Sinew and blood fill my belly as I eat his face. Paradise.

calebs plan sounds great, while he does all this, i'll do the same to the dudes soles!!

Wait until the Mexican police catch those bastards that did that. Then they’ll learn.

Face gone. And still the most beautiful face ever on CDG. I could watch him suffer from start to finish. Love shit like this. :stroke:

Omg, years later and this video is still among the most brutal ever posted in cdg, pure suffering and agony and blood and gore, omg:wow sign:

A male corpse is a beautiful thing.
Cutting up a living male to create a corpse is sublime.

Sooo... that was my first time cumming to this vid. (Just found it). Definitely wont be the last :D

Back